Tiktok Auto Video Downloader - Python

MachoMan

• Jul 15, 2018
    mokatada ban udemy course download karanne? lifetime access ne,
    හැම තිස්සෙම ඔන්ලයින් බලන්න තරම් ඩේටා අපිට නෑ බ්‍රෝ...
    ඩවුන්ලෝඩ් කලා... හිමීට බලාගෙන ගියා....

Reactions: MihiCherub

me2cool

• Mar 21, 2012
    Nice work.
    Do you have github? :-) I wrote something similar few days back using the same API :-)

හැම තිස්සෙම ඔන්ලයින් බලන්න තරම් ඩේටා අපිට නෑ බ්‍රෝ...
    ඩවුන්ලෝඩ් කලා... හිමීට බලාගෙන ගියා....
    Udemy uses blob urls, plus need authentication to view videos....need to have a proper look on how to automate this.
    But you can do this for the time being.

1. Open the developer tools in Chrome, and go to the network Tab. Then open the video you want to download.

1625632485949.png

2. Use the search field to filter requests which has "m3u8". You might have few links. Find a link which looks like the following
    https://www.udemy.com/assets/582031...J7UEtvmHvMyzN6R2nhrUcrq1iRLTHVmGa7Rk5uKpc&v=1

3. Download VLC media player. Go to "Convert/Save" option. In the "Network" tab, provide the above link and choose to save the file as mp4.
    1625632905878.png

This should technically work.
    ------ Post added on Jul 7, 2021 at 10:12 AM

MachoMan

• Jul 15, 2018
    Nice work.
    Do you have github? :-) I wrote something similar few days back using the same API :-)

Udemy uses blob urls, plus need authentication to view videos....need to have a proper look on how to automate this.
    But you can do this for the time being.

1. Open the developer tools in Chrome, and go to the network Tab. Then open the video you want to download.

View attachment 134242

2. Use the search field to filter requests which has "m3u8". You might have few links. Find a link which looks like the following
    https://www.udemy.com/assets/582031...J7UEtvmHvMyzN6R2nhrUcrq1iRLTHVmGa7Rk5uKpc&v=1

3. Download VLC media player. Go to "Convert/Save" option. In the "Network" tab, provide the above link and choose to save the file as mp4.
    View attachment 134245

This should technically work.
    ------ Post added on Jul 7, 2021 at 10:12 AM
    I will Try and Confirm Machan...
    Thanks a Lot