What's up with Ridma Pilapitiya's bum hole? Is that a prolapse or something? 🤔

Abusada Meich

• Sep 18, 2022
    Hi, so I guess everyone must have seen the leaked cache of Ridma Pilapitiya's (Roshan's wife). If not, I have sent PMs to those who requested.

What do you think the issue is with her bum hole though? I'm no expert or anything, but based on a handful of personal experiences and other photos, pictures online, I know for sure that's not how a bum hole is supposed to look.

(sadly I can't post here for reference because of rules, but you guys should have a pretty good idea what I'm talking about)

From what I can gather, that looks like some form of rectal prolapse right? Clearly some stuff that should be inside are outside. That can't be healthy (or comfortable) right?

Has anyone had a real world experience with someone suffering from this sort of issue? Or are there women whose bum holes naturally look that way. Maybe that's a complication while giving birth to a child? I have heard the bowel cleanse or enema procedure sometimes go haywire and produces a colon collapse. Is this it?

What do you think? This thing completely turned me off and horrified me, so have to be sure.

RandomGuy

• Oct 15, 2014
    Hi, so I guess everyone must have seen the leaked cache of Ridma Pilapitiya's (Roshan's wife). If not, I have sent PMs to those who requested.

What do you think the issue is with her bum hole though? I'm no expert or anything, but based on a handful of personal experiences and other photos, pictures online, I know for sure that's not how a bum hole is supposed to look.

(sadly I can't post here for reference because of rules, but you guys should have a pretty good idea what I'm talking about)

From what I can gather, that looks like some form of rectal prolapse right? Clearly some stuff that should be inside are outside. That can't be healthy (or comfortable) right?

Has anyone had a real world experience with someone suffering from this sort of issue? Or are there women whose bum holes naturally look that way. Maybe that's a complication while giving birth to a child? I have heard the bowel cleanse or enema procedure sometimes go haywire and produces a colon collapse. Is this it?

What do you think? This thing completely turned me off and horrified me, so have to be sure.

print out එකක් අරන් ඩොක්ටර් කෙනෙක් චැනල් කරලා ගිහින් පෙන්නලා ඔය ප්‍රශ්නේ අහපන්

priyade

• Dec 2, 2017

ewapan balanna...