You have alien syndrome If you don't like white girls

kingsultan111

• Jun 26, 2020
    Symptoms

Penis don't go up
    Feeling unnatural

Cure

Immerse yourself with thousands of white girls daily basis

@Indrajith Gamage Get the cure right now otherwise you only can fuck South American girls :D

This is same with Indians. They only like Latinos. Get the cure Indrajith as soon as possible because if Kim nuke half of world only white girls would be left for you.

Last edited:

Indrajith Gamage

• Aug 15, 2020
    Moratuwa
    www.facebook.com
    Symptoms

Penis don't go up
    Feeling unnatural

Cure

Immerse yourself with thousands of white girls daily basis

@Indrajith Gamage Get the cure right now otherwise you only can fuck South American girls :D

This is same with Indians. They only like Latinos. Get the cure Indrajith as soon as possible because if Kim nuke half of world only white girls would be left for you.

I too prefer somewhat browner girls, at least tanned Caucasians. My favorites are Brazilian girls. Completely whites are not for me. 😊

kingsultan111

• Jun 26, 2020
    I too prefer somewhat browner girls, at least tanned Caucasians. My favorites are Brazilian girls. Completely whites are not for me. 😊
    What do you think about the below lady Zoe Perry?

I'm sure you would love Gillian Anderson too.

young-sheldon-2.jpeg

Last edited:
    • Dislike
    Reactions: Indrajith Gamage

Indrajith Gamage

• Aug 15, 2020
    Moratuwa
    www.facebook.com
    What do you think about the below lady Zoe Perry?

I'm sure you would love Gillian Anderson too.

young-sheldon-2.jpeg

Obviously no. I like younger ones, and their political views are important as well. Hyper liberal lunatics are a big no for me.

I liked Margot Robbie very much in her younger years, but she's gotten too old for that. Same goes for Cobie Smulders, she's too mature now.

Two girls I have consistently liked are Sarah Michelle Geller and Alysson Hannigan. They've grown old but kept their cuteness upto now. 😍

Amber Heard is a real beauty, and I've consistently thought of her as the most beautiful woman I have seen. She's too macho for my taste though.

Either way, I hate the Marxist liberal crap so any Hollywood movies after 2019 is a big no for me. Same goes for actresses in them as well. Therefore, there's no new white actresses that I would like anymore. 👍

kingsultan111

• Jun 26, 2020
    Obviously no. I like younger ones, and their political views are important as well. Hyper liberal lunatics are a big no for me.

I liked Margot Robbie very much in her younger years, but she's gotten too old for that. Same goes for Cobie Smulders, she's too mature now.

Two girls I have consistently liked are Sarah Michelle Geller and Alysson Hannigan. They've grown old but kept their cuteness upto now. 😍

Amber Heard is a real beauty, and I've consistently thought of her as the most beautiful woman I have seen. She's too macho for my taste though.

Either way, I hate the Marxist liberal crap so any Hollywood movies after 2019 is a big no for me. Same goes for actresses in them as well. Therefore, there's no new white actresses that I would like anymore. 👍
    Younger ones? Thalagala ain't young.

Amber Heard is nasty because she's a gold digger. Watch Johnny's recordings.

09c47c6959122357adc1e4441636f8b1.jpg

It's easy to figure out political views of any actress using Twitter :D

You know they are commies from very first moment If they follow AOC :D

I can't speak for anarchists here. They must be very rare in Hollywood.

I have to tell you. You strike me as more liberal than conservative. I think you have a lot of misunderstandings about the inner workings of the Democratic Party. The Republican Party also has neoliberals, but they are not in the majority.

In fact, Trump was more Democrat than Republican. I guess he wanted to be President so badly so flipped parties.

Indrajith Gamage

• Aug 15, 2020
    Moratuwa
    www.facebook.com
    Younger ones? Thalagala ain't young.

Amber Heard is nasty because she's a gold digger. Watch Johnny's recordings.

09c47c6959122357adc1e4441636f8b1.jpg

It's easy to figure out political views of any actress using Twitter :D

You know they are commies from very first moment If they follow AOC :D

I can't speak for anarchists here. They must be very rare in Hollywood.

I have to tell you. You strike me as more liberal than conservative. I think you have a lot of misunderstandings about the inner workings of the Democratic Party. The Republican Party also has neoliberals, but they are not in the majority.

In fact, Trump was more Democrat than Republican. I guess he wanted to be President so badly so flipped parties.

I think I'm more of a libertarian than a republican. My views are "respect everyone's right to whatever the hell they want".

Thalagala is not white either. I was talking about white Caucasian actresses. My tastes in other races are different.

ela

• Jul 4, 2006
    N/A
    This thread is the definition of sucking one's own dick.

#attentionWhoring #nextLevel #pathetic
    ------ Post added on Dec 4, 2021 at 12:04 PM

Reactions: NVt69

kingsultan111

• Jun 26, 2020
    I think I'm more of a libertarian than a republican. My views are "respect everyone's right to whatever the hell they want".

Thalagala is not white either. I was talking about white Caucasian actresses. My tastes in other races are different.
    > My views are "respect everyone's right to whatever the hell they want"

Imagine @ShiningStar wants to kill you. Would you respect that?

If you respect that then you are an Anarchist.

> Thalagala is not white either. I was talking about white Caucasian actresses. My tastes in other races are different.

Thalagala is Caucasian.

You can change skin color and eye colors permanently using cosmetic procedures.

Martina Big

importedImage4e51f8d5-75ea-4f63-a231-d551dfd9270b

22769660_1704731869591859_5971544456364425061_o.jpg

Indrajith Gamage

• Aug 15, 2020
    Moratuwa
    www.facebook.com
    > My views are "respect everyone's right to whatever the hell they want"

Imagine @ShiningStar wants to kill you. Would you respect that?

If you respect that then you are an Anarchist.

> Thalagala is not white either. I was talking about white Caucasian actresses. My tastes in other races are different.

Thalagala is Caucasian.

You can change skin color and eye colors permanently using cosmetic procedures.

Martina Big

importedImage4e51f8d5-75ea-4f63-a231-d551dfd9270b

22769660_1704731869591859_5971544456364425061_o.jpg
    Don't be obtuse. When someone else is involved, you need consent from them. Having freedom to have sex doesn't mean you can rape someone. Use common knowledge. I'm against stuff that are forced upon people by irrelevant authorities. Better read up on libertarianism. Then you'll understand the mindset.

Thalagala is clearly South Asian, which doesn't fit into the classic Caucasian, Negro, Mongaloid, Australoid and Americas distinction. However, she's clearly not Caucasian.

Later changes to race are valid only if they are done. (as in a woman can legally become a genetic man by full sex reconstruction surgery, but that's only valid when it's done. The potential possibilities are moot up until it's carried out. I.e Thalagala CAN become Caucasian, but insofar as she's not done it, she remains distinctively South Asian) 👍

kingsultan111

• Jun 26, 2020
    Don't be obtuse. When someone else is involved, you need consent from them. Having freedom to have sex doesn't mean you can rape someone. Use common knowledge. I'm against stuff that are forced upon people by irrelevant authorities. Better read up on libertarianism. Then you'll understand the mindset.

Thalagala is clearly South Asian, which doesn't fit into the classic Caucasian, Negro, Mongaloid, Australoid and Americas distinction. However, she's clearly not Caucasian.

Later changes to race are valid only if they are done. (as in a woman can legally become a genetic man by full sex reconstruction surgery, but that's only valid when it's done. The potential possibilities are moot up until it's carried out. I.e Thalagala CAN become Caucasian, but insofar as she's not done it, she remains distinctively South Asian) 👍
    Thalagala is Caucasoid, just like Chinese and Cambodians are Mongoloids; otherwise you'd never like Caucasians (even tanned ones) at all.

South Asia is a region and it does not have a race called South Asians.

I'm not saying she is pure Caucasian, but she belongs to Caucasian family. Her skull is Caucasoid.

I think of a race as more of a social construct, something like a corporation in which there are shares of other races.

> I'm against stuff that are forced upon people by irrelevant authorities. Better read up on libertarianism. Then you'll understand the mindset.

Me too. I once advocated for children's rights (actual rights) because parents have too much control over their choices.

Indrajith Gamage

• Aug 15, 2020
    Moratuwa
    www.facebook.com
    Thalagala is Caucasoid, just like Chinese and Cambodians are Mongoloids; otherwise you'd never like Caucasians (even tanned ones) at all.

South Asia is a region and it does not have a race called South Asians.

I'm not saying she is pure Caucasian, but she belongs to Caucasian family. Her skull is Caucasoid.

I think of a race as more of a social construct, something like a corporation in which there are shares of other races.

> I'm against stuff that are forced upon people by irrelevant authorities. Better read up on libertarianism. Then you'll understand the mindset.

Me too. I once advocated for children's rights (actual rights) because parents have too much control over their choices.
    No, South Asians are indeed a distinct group. They have similar amount of traits that can be termed as either Caucasian or Mongaloid. Therefore, it fits into neither. South Asians (British Raj region as well as some nearby islands and Sri Lanka) are in that distinct group. Sinhalese, Tamils and Native Waddahs all belong to a distinct group, and they are not included in the normal skull based 5 races.

Unfortunately, this was discovered in a similar time to skull based racial distinction being derided as a racist pseudo science, so the distinction was never officially mentioned as a new -oid race. However, if you want to use those terms, Sri Lankans and Indians are neither Caucasian nor Mongaloid. They belong to a completely different race that we can call South Asians. 😊

kingsultan111

• Jun 26, 2020
    No, South Asians are indeed a distinct group. They have similar amount of traits that can be termed as either Caucasian or Mongaloid. Therefore, it fits into neither. South Asians (British Raj region as well as some nearby islands and Sri Lanka) are in that distinct group. Sinhalese, Tamils and Native Waddahs all belong to a distinct group, and they are not included in the normal skull based 5 races.

Unfortunately, this was discovered in a similar time to skull based racial distinction being derided as a racist pseudo science, so the distinction was never officially mentioned as a new -oid race. However, if you want to use those terms, Sri Lankans and Indians are neither Caucasian nor Mongaloid. They belong to a completely different race that we can call South Asians. 😊
    > Sri Lankans and Indians are neither Caucasian nor Mongaloid

You can't say that, because if E is neither A nor B, then what created E. It's like saying you don't belong to Gamage family because you don't have exact genes like your great ancestor.

Think race as a corporation aka Facebook, Inc for example. You have 90% Caucasian shares and 10% Mongoloid shares so if majority belongs to Caucasian then the person belongs to Caucasian race no matter what.