Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
අඩු කුලේ ultra pro max
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="MidnightMan2026" data-source="post: 31375442" data-attributes="member: 589703"><p><span style="font-size: 22px">Bro, you can always enter a thread & express your opinion. We are having this conversation here to discuss. Anyone really participating into a discussion without using bad words is always welcomed. I have to say, I never said English speaking community can be considered high IQ or class. I told it opens more opportunities. Look at the current Gov in SL now. As I heard those people have made all the issues for a better education system in SL. Look at them now. They can't even have a proper conversation with international media just to express a basic idea.A group of stupid JVP guys who are sufferring from their own mistakes. (By the way, its a total new topic: I still do believe Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe is the best president for SL). Please don't misunderstand, I never said English speaking ppl have a high IQ. It only opens more opportunities. </span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="MidnightMan2026, post: 31375442, member: 589703"] [SIZE=6]Bro, you can always enter a thread & express your opinion. We are having this conversation here to discuss. Anyone really participating into a discussion without using bad words is always welcomed. I have to say, I never said English speaking community can be considered high IQ or class. I told it opens more opportunities. Look at the current Gov in SL now. As I heard those people have made all the issues for a better education system in SL. Look at them now. They can't even have a proper conversation with international media just to express a basic idea.A group of stupid JVP guys who are sufferring from their own mistakes. (By the way, its a total new topic: I still do believe Mr. Ranil Wickremesinghe is the best president for SL). Please don't misunderstand, I never said English speaking ppl have a high IQ. It only opens more opportunities. [/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom