Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
අභිනික්මන
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="jayanthah" data-source="post: 2638024" data-attributes="member: 54616"><p>I didnt get the "DRIFT"............I dont think Haresh would either....................</p><p></p><p>But the very word "DRIFT" reminded me this song by Uncle Cracker, I believe you have listened to this;</p><p></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">Day after day I'm more confused </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">Yet I look for the light </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">Through the pourin' rain </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">You know that's a game that I hate to lose </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">And I'm feeling the strain </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">Ain't it a shame</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">I want to get lost in your rock and roll </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">And drift away </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">[repeat]</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">Beginning to think that I'm wasting time </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">I don't understand the things I do </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">The world outside looks so unkind </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">Now I'm counting on you </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">To carry me through</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">I want to get lost in your rock and roll </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">And drift away </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">[repeat]</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">And when my mind is free </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">You know a melody can move me </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">And when I'm feeling blue </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">The guitar's coming through to soothe me</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">Thanks for the joy that you're given me </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">I want you to know I believe in your song </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">Your rythm and rhyme and harmony </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">You've helped me along </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">Makin' me strong</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">I want to get lost in your rock and roll </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">And drift away </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">[repeat] </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">Na, na, now won't ya </span></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Indigo"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">Won't ya take, oh ha ..take me </span></strong></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="jayanthah, post: 2638024, member: 54616"] I didnt get the "DRIFT"............I dont think Haresh would either.................... But the very word "DRIFT" reminded me this song by Uncle Cracker, I believe you have listened to this; [COLOR="Indigo"][B][SIZE="3"]Day after day I'm more confused Yet I look for the light Through the pourin' rain You know that's a game that I hate to lose And I'm feeling the strain Ain't it a shame Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul I want to get lost in your rock and roll And drift away [repeat] Beginning to think that I'm wasting time I don't understand the things I do The world outside looks so unkind Now I'm counting on you To carry me through Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul I want to get lost in your rock and roll And drift away [repeat] And when my mind is free You know a melody can move me And when I'm feeling blue The guitar's coming through to soothe me Thanks for the joy that you're given me I want you to know I believe in your song Your rythm and rhyme and harmony You've helped me along Makin' me strong Oh, give me the beat, boys, and free my soul I want to get lost in your rock and roll And drift away [repeat] Na, na, now won't ya Won't ya take, oh ha ..take me [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom