Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
අභිනික්මන
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Nash_Node" data-source="post: 2638090" data-attributes="member: 91200"><p><strong>Follow me !!</strong></p><p></p><p><strong>You don't know how you met me</strong></p><p><strong>You don't know why,</strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Red">You can't turn around and say good-bye</span></strong></p><p><strong>All you know is when I'm with you I make you free</strong></p><p><strong>And swim through your veins like a fish in the sea</strong></p><p><strong>I'm singing</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>Follow me, and</strong></p><p><strong>Everything is alright</strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Red">I'll be the one to tuck you in at night</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Red">And if you want to leave</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Red">I can guarantee</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Red">You won't find nobody else like me</span></strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Red">don't worry 'bout the ring you wear</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Red">just as long as no one knows</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Red">Then nobody can care</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Red">Your feelin guilty</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Red">And I'm well aware</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Red">But you don't look ashamed</span></strong></p><p><strong>And baby I'm not scared</strong></p><p><strong>I'm singing</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>Follow me, and</strong></p><p><strong>Everything is alright</strong></p><p><strong>I'll be the one to tuck you in at night</strong></p><p><strong>And if you want to leave</strong></p><p><strong>I can guarantee</strong></p><p><strong>You won't find nobody else like me</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Red">Won't give you money</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Red">I can't give you the sky</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: Red">you're better off if you don't ask why</span></strong></p><p><strong>I'm not the reason that you go astray</strong></p><p><strong>We'll be alright if you don't ask me to stay</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>Follow me, and</strong></p><p><strong>Everything is alright</strong></p><p><strong>I'll be the one to tuck you in at night</strong></p><p><strong>And if you want to leave</strong></p><p><strong>I can guarantee</strong></p><p><strong>You won't find nobody else like me</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>You don't know how you met me</strong></p><p><strong>You don't know why,</strong></p><p><strong>You can't turn around and say good-bye</strong></p><p><strong>All you know is when I'm with you I make you free</strong></p><p><strong>And swim through your veins like a fish in the sea</strong></p><p><strong>I'm singing</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>Follow me, and</strong></p><p><strong>Everything is alright</strong></p><p><strong>I'll be the one to tuck you in at night</strong></p><p><strong>And if you want to leave</strong></p><p><strong>I can guarantee</strong></p><p><strong>You won't find nobody else like me</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>Follow me, and</strong></p><p><strong>Everything is alright</strong></p><p><strong>I'll be the one to tuck you in at night</strong></p><p><strong>And if you want to leave</strong></p><p><strong>I can guarantee</strong></p><p><strong>You won't find nobody else like me</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>I'm singing</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>Follow me, and</strong></p><p><strong>Everything is alright</strong></p><p><strong>I'll be the one to tuck you in at night</strong></p><p><strong>And if you want to leave</strong></p><p><strong>I can guarantee</strong></p><p><strong>You won't find nobody else like me</strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Nash_Node, post: 2638090, member: 91200"] [B]Follow me !![/B] [B]You don't know how you met me You don't know why, [COLOR=Red]You can't turn around and say good-bye[/COLOR] All you know is when I'm with you I make you free And swim through your veins like a fish in the sea I'm singing Follow me, and Everything is alright [COLOR=Red]I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]don't worry 'bout the ring you wear just as long as no one knows Then nobody can care Your feelin guilty And I'm well aware But you don't look ashamed[/COLOR] And baby I'm not scared I'm singing Follow me, and Everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me [COLOR=Red]Won't give you money I can't give you the sky you're better off if you don't ask why[/COLOR] I'm not the reason that you go astray We'll be alright if you don't ask me to stay Follow me, and Everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me You don't know how you met me You don't know why, You can't turn around and say good-bye All you know is when I'm with you I make you free And swim through your veins like a fish in the sea I'm singing Follow me, and Everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me Follow me, and Everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me I'm singing Follow me, and Everything is alright I'll be the one to tuck you in at night And if you want to leave I can guarantee You won't find nobody else like me[/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom