Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
ආදරය කියනුයේ.....
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Vandetta" data-source="post: 23934966" data-attributes="member: 555816"><p><span style="font-size: 12px">You know I'm not one to break promises</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I don't want to hurt you but I need to breathe</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">At the end of it all you're still my best friend</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">But there's something inside that I need to release</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Which way is right?</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Which way is wrong?</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">How do I say that I need to move on?</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">You know we're heading separate ways</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">And it feels like I am just too close to love you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">There's nothing I can really say</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I can lie no more</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I can hide no more</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Got to be true to myself</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">And it feels like I am just too close to love you</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">So I'll be on my way</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Vandetta, post: 23934966, member: 555816"] [SIZE="3"]You know I'm not one to break promises I don't want to hurt you but I need to breathe At the end of it all you're still my best friend But there's something inside that I need to release Which way is right? Which way is wrong? How do I say that I need to move on? You know we're heading separate ways And it feels like I am just too close to love you There's nothing I can really say I can lie no more I can hide no more Got to be true to myself And it feels like I am just too close to love you So I'll be on my way[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom