Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
ආසම කෑල්ල...
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="akilar25" data-source="post: 10473957" data-attributes="member: 167921"><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Garamond'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Red">I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house</span></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Garamond'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Red">That don't bother me</span></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Garamond'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Red">I can take a few tears now and then and just let ?em out</span></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Garamond'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Red"></span></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Garamond'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Red">I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while even though</span></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Garamond'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Red">Goin' on with you gone still upsets me</span></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Garamond'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Red">There are days every now and again I pretend I'm okay</span></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Garamond'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Red">But that's not what gets me</span></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Garamond'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Red"></span></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Garamond'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Red">What hurts the most</span></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Garamond'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Red">Was being so close</span></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Garamond'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Red">And havin' so much to say</span></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Garamond'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Red">And watchin' you walk away</span></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Garamond'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Red"></span></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Garamond'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Red">And never knowin'</span></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Garamond'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Red">What could've been</span></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Garamond'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Red">And not seein' that lovin' you</span></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Garamond'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Red">Is what I was tryin' to do</span></span></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Garamond'"><span style="font-size: 10px"></span></span></strong></p><p></p><p><span style="color: DarkGreen"><em></em></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkGreen"><em><strong>What Hurts The Most-Rascal Flatts</strong></em></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="akilar25, post: 10473957, member: 167921"] [B][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=2][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house That don't bother me I can take a few tears now and then and just let ?em out I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while even though Goin' on with you gone still upsets me There are days every now and again I pretend I'm okay But that's not what gets me What hurts the most Was being so close And havin' so much to say And watchin' you walk away And never knowin' What could've been And not seein' that lovin' you Is what I was tryin' to do[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [COLOR=DarkGreen][I] [B]What Hurts The Most-Rascal Flatts[/B][/I][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom