Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
ElaKiri Traveler
Travel the World
ඉන්දියා ගමන
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="imhotep" data-source="post: 28882453" data-attributes="member: 562115"><p>I think Chocolates are not same quality you get from overseas. Liquor not the same as before. Since a long time electrical stuff was cheaper in 1st Cross St (eg Nelson Trading etc) than in Duty Free.</p><p>I purchase liquor because carrying from Singapore is a bit of a hassle. My wife never carries any hand baggage. Always just a small backpack - nothing else other than her cosmetic stuff and an emergency medical needs pack.</p><p>So I use my son's relatively large backpack with liquor. He doesn't (or rather will not) complain. I carry an American Tourister hand luggage with me. Around 9 kg with all my clothes etc. I can survive one month with that and I never hand that over to any airline even though they ask me to check it in for free.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="imhotep, post: 28882453, member: 562115"] I think Chocolates are not same quality you get from overseas. Liquor not the same as before. Since a long time electrical stuff was cheaper in 1st Cross St (eg Nelson Trading etc) than in Duty Free. I purchase liquor because carrying from Singapore is a bit of a hassle. My wife never carries any hand baggage. Always just a small backpack - nothing else other than her cosmetic stuff and an emergency medical needs pack. So I use my son's relatively large backpack with liquor. He doesn't (or rather will not) complain. I carry an American Tourister hand luggage with me. Around 9 kg with all my clothes etc. I can survive one month with that and I never hand that over to any airline even though they ask me to check it in for free. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom