Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Help
ඒ ඒ යෝ ඒ යෝ.. RAp Lrycis
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="2osama" data-source="post: 28412353" data-attributes="member: 314982"><p>Verse 1:</p><p>Born in 2000, just a child of the new millennium</p><p>But girl, you've got that timeless style</p><p>You're a classic, like a black and white movie</p><p></p><p>Chorus:</p><p>Damn girl, you are classic</p><p>From your head down to your shoes</p><p>You've got that vintage vibe</p><p>And I just can't get enough of you</p><p></p><p>Verse 2:</p><p>You've got that old-school charm</p><p>But you're fresh as the morning dew</p><p>You're a living work of art</p><p>And I'm grateful to be in your view</p><p></p><p>Chorus:</p><p>Damn girl, you are classic</p><p>From your head down to your shoes</p><p>You've got that vintage vibe</p><p>And I just can't get enough of you</p><p></p><p>Bridge:</p><p>They say that everything old is new again</p><p>But with you, it's always been true</p><p>You're a timeless beauty, ageless and pure</p><p>And I'm lucky to have you by my side</p><p></p><p>Chorus:</p><p>Damn girl, you are classic</p><p>From your head down to your shoes</p><p>You've got that vintage vibe</p><p>And I just can't get enough of you.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="2osama, post: 28412353, member: 314982"] Verse 1: Born in 2000, just a child of the new millennium But girl, you've got that timeless style You're a classic, like a black and white movie Chorus: Damn girl, you are classic From your head down to your shoes You've got that vintage vibe And I just can't get enough of you Verse 2: You've got that old-school charm But you're fresh as the morning dew You're a living work of art And I'm grateful to be in your view Chorus: Damn girl, you are classic From your head down to your shoes You've got that vintage vibe And I just can't get enough of you Bridge: They say that everything old is new again But with you, it's always been true You're a timeless beauty, ageless and pure And I'm lucky to have you by my side Chorus: Damn girl, you are classic From your head down to your shoes You've got that vintage vibe And I just can't get enough of you. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom