Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Cinnamoroll Soft Toy – Cute & Cuddly Plush
anil1961
Updated:
Yesterday at 4:59 AM
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Sep 29, 2026
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Sep 29, 2026
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
කවි සංකල්පනා
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="IKL" data-source="post: 24036734" data-attributes="member: 567503"><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px">"On His Blindness" by John Milton (1608-1674)</span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkSlateGray"><em><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></span></em></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkSlateGray"><em><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></span></em></span></strong><strong><span style="color: DarkSlateGray"><em><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-size: 15px">When I consider how my light is spent</span></span></span></em></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkSlateGray"><em><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-size: 15px"> Ere half my days in this dark world and wide,</span></span></span></em></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkSlateGray"><em><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-size: 15px">And that one talent which is death to hide</span></span></span></em></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkSlateGray"><em><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-size: 15px">Lodg’d with me useless, though my soul more bent</span></span></span></em></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkSlateGray"><em><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-size: 15px">To serve therewith my Maker, and present</span></span></span></em></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkSlateGray"><em><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-size: 15px">My true account, lest he returning chide,</span></span></span></em></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkSlateGray"><em><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-size: 15px">“Doth God exact day-labour, light denied?”</span></span></span></em></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkSlateGray"><em><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-size: 15px">I fondly ask. But Patience, to prevent</span></span></span></em></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkSlateGray"><em><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-size: 15px">That murmur, soon replies: “God doth not need</span></span></span></em></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkSlateGray"><em><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-size: 15px">Either man’s work or his own gifts: who best</span></span></span></em></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkSlateGray"><em><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-size: 15px">Bear his mild yoke, they serve him best. His state</span></span></span></em></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkSlateGray"><em><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-size: 15px">Is kingly; thousands at his bidding speed</span></span></span></em></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkSlateGray"><em><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-size: 15px">And post o’er land and ocean without rest:</span></span></span></em></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color: DarkSlateGray"><em><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-size: 15px">They also serve who only stand and wait.”</span></span></span></em></span><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></span></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="IKL, post: 24036734, member: 567503"] [B][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3]"On His Blindness" by John Milton (1608-1674)[/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [B][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][SIZE=4] [/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][SIZE=4]When I consider how my light is spent[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][SIZE=4] Ere half my days in this dark world and wide, And that one talent which is death to hide Lodg’d with me useless, though my soul more bent To serve therewith my Maker, and present My true account, lest he returning chide, “Doth God exact day-labour, light denied?” I fondly ask. But Patience, to prevent That murmur, soon replies: “God doth not need Either man’s work or his own gifts: who best Bear his mild yoke, they serve him best. His state Is kingly; thousands at his bidding speed And post o’er land and ocean without rest: They also serve who only stand and wait.”[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom