Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Automobile
Vehicle Talks
චාටර්ම Daihatsu terios
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="AcAciA" data-source="post: 19537057" data-attributes="member: 300481"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-size: 15px">Like a small boat</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-size: 15px">On the ocean</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-size: 15px">Sending big waves</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-size: 15px">Into motion</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-size: 15px">Like how a single word</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-size: 15px">Can make a heart open</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-size: 15px">I might only have one match</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-size: 15px">But I can make an explosion</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-size: 15px">And all those things I didn't say</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-size: 15px">Wrecking balls inside my brain</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-size: 15px">I will scream them loud tonight</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-size: 15px">Can you hear my voice this time?</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-size: 15px">This is my fight song</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-size: 15px">Take back my life song</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-size: 15px">Prove I'm alright song</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-size: 15px">My power's turned on</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-size: 15px">Starting right now I'll be strong</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-size: 15px">I'll play my fight song</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-size: 15px">And I don't really care if nobody else believes</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"><span style="font-size: 15px">'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me</span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="AcAciA, post: 19537057, member: 300481"] [CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]Like a small boat On the ocean Sending big waves Into motion Like how a single word Can make a heart open I might only have one match But I can make an explosion And all those things I didn't say Wrecking balls inside my brain I will scream them loud tonight Can you hear my voice this time? This is my fight song Take back my life song Prove I'm alright song My power's turned on Starting right now I'll be strong I'll play my fight song And I don't really care if nobody else believes 'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom