Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
ජන්දය කාටද..??
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="mr90486" data-source="post: 17214460" data-attributes="member: 123289"><p>2005 UNP - Ranil W. (At that time I was inspired by UNP's strength, policies and Wickramasinghe's knowledge as a leader + I have never been a fan of UPF/UPFA. I just don't like them. </p><p></p><p>2010 Voted for SF - He was the popular choice and he was very capable of pulling off a great victory at that time. I voted him not because he did a great job at the war but simply because I dislike MR and his UPFA government. </p><p></p><p>This time I think I have become lot more mature with my political ideas. Not sure whether I'd vote or not but I seriously like JVP and their policies. They represent poor people, their policies are good for the country and I believe they deserve a better political status in this country. But unfortunately, its not happening.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="mr90486, post: 17214460, member: 123289"] 2005 UNP - Ranil W. (At that time I was inspired by UNP's strength, policies and Wickramasinghe's knowledge as a leader + I have never been a fan of UPF/UPFA. I just don't like them. 2010 Voted for SF - He was the popular choice and he was very capable of pulling off a great victory at that time. I voted him not because he did a great job at the war but simply because I dislike MR and his UPFA government. This time I think I have become lot more mature with my political ideas. Not sure whether I'd vote or not but I seriously like JVP and their policies. They represent poor people, their policies are good for the country and I believe they deserve a better political status in this country. But unfortunately, its not happening. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom