Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
ජීවිතයට-යමක්
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Aktamge" data-source="post: 8737816" data-attributes="member: 312646"><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong>1 – First Important Lesson – Cleaning Lady.</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong></strong> During my second month of college, our professor Gave us a pop quiz. I was a conscientious student And had breezed through the questions until I read the last one:</span></p><p> <span style="font-size: 15px">“What is the first name of the woman who cleans the school?” Surely this was some kind of joke. I had seen the Cleaning woman several times. She was tall, Dark-haired and in her 50′s, but how would I know her name? I handed in my paper, leaving the last question Blank. Just before class ended, one student asked if The last question would count toward our quiz grade.. Absolutely, ” said the professor. “In your careers, You will meet many people. All are significant.. They Deserve your attention and care, even if all you do Is smile and say “hello.” I’ve never forgotten that lesson.. I also learned her Name was Dorothy.</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Aktamge, post: 8737816, member: 312646"] [SIZE=4][B]1 – First Important Lesson – Cleaning Lady. [/B] During my second month of college, our professor Gave us a pop quiz. I was a conscientious student And had breezed through the questions until I read the last one: “What is the first name of the woman who cleans the school?” Surely this was some kind of joke. I had seen the Cleaning woman several times. She was tall, Dark-haired and in her 50′s, but how would I know her name? I handed in my paper, leaving the last question Blank. Just before class ended, one student asked if The last question would count toward our quiz grade.. Absolutely, ” said the professor. “In your careers, You will meet many people. All are significant.. They Deserve your attention and care, even if all you do Is smile and say “hello.” I’ve never forgotten that lesson.. I also learned her Name was Dorothy.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom