Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
දවසට $50 හෝ $100ක්
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="isanka33" data-source="post: 19992055" data-attributes="member: 524676"><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong>අලුත්ම News එක,</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">මෙච්චර දවසක් අලුතෙන් කට්ටියට Register වෙන්න දුන්නේ නැති URS site එකේ දැන් ඕනම කෙනෙක්ට Register වෙන්න පුලුවන්....</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong>URS Owner Tom Taylor's update,</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><em><span style="color: Navy">YES!</span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><em><span style="color: Navy">After waiting for a long time, <span style="color: Red">new registrations are now open</span>,</span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><em><span style="color: Navy">after a marathon session between James and myself (another 2am night), we managed to fix most of the major issues! there are still some minor things to be fixed, but nothing too urgent!</span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><em><span style="color: Navy">Re Withdrawals, please use dollar amounts only, anything with a ,00 in it will cause an error messages.</span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><em><span style="color: Navy">Reminder: Surfing to start in 3 days from now April 15th - Thank you all for you wonderful support - Lets rock!</span></em></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong>මගේ referral link එක, කැමති කෙනෙක් මගේ link එක use කරන්න...,</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong><em><span style="color: Navy"><a href="http://www.ultimaterevshare.com?r=isanka33" target="_blank">http://www.ultimaterevshare.com?r=isanka33</a></span></em></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><strong>FB group link එක,</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><em><strong><a href="https://www.facebook.com/groups/1511721052453587/?fref=nf" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/groups/1511721052453587/?fref=nf</a></strong></em></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="color: Blue"><em><strong></strong></em></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="isanka33, post: 19992055, member: 524676"] [SIZE="4"][B]අලුත්ම News එක,[/B] මෙච්චර දවසක් අලුතෙන් කට්ටියට Register වෙන්න දුන්නේ නැති URS site එකේ දැන් ඕනම කෙනෙක්ට Register වෙන්න පුලුවන්.... [B]URS Owner Tom Taylor's update,[/B] [I][COLOR="Navy"]YES! After waiting for a long time, [COLOR="Red"]new registrations are now open[/COLOR], after a marathon session between James and myself (another 2am night), we managed to fix most of the major issues! there are still some minor things to be fixed, but nothing too urgent! Re Withdrawals, please use dollar amounts only, anything with a ,00 in it will cause an error messages. Reminder: Surfing to start in 3 days from now April 15th - Thank you all for you wonderful support - Lets rock![/COLOR][/I] [B]මගේ referral link එක, කැමති කෙනෙක් මගේ link එක use කරන්න...,[/B] [B][I][COLOR="Navy"][URL="http://www.ultimaterevshare.com?r=isanka33"]http://www.ultimaterevshare.com?r=isanka33[/URL][/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]FB group link එක,[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][I][B][URL="https://www.facebook.com/groups/1511721052453587/?fref=nf"]https://www.facebook.com/groups/1511721052453587/?fref=nf[/URL] [/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR="Blue"][I][B][/b][/I][B][/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom