Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Chat!
දවසේ ගීතය
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Djram" data-source="post: 6740782" data-attributes="member: 24472"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="color: Purple">A lonely road, crossed another cold state line</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="color: Purple">Miles away from those I love</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="color: Purple">Hope is hard to find</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="color: Purple">While I recall all the words you spoke to me</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="color: Purple">Can't help but wish that I was there</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="color: Purple">And where I'd love to be, oh yeah</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="color: Purple"></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="color: Purple">Dear God the only thing I ask of you</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="color: Purple">Is to hold her when I'm not around</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="color: Purple">When I'm much too far away</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="color: Purple">We all need that person who can be true to you</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="color: Purple">But I left her when I found her</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="color: Purple">And now I wish I'd stayed</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="color: Purple">'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="color: Purple">I'm missing you again, oh no</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-family: 'Book Antiqua'"><span style="color: Purple">Once again</span></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Djram, post: 6740782, member: 24472"] [SIZE="3"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Purple"]A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love Hope is hard to find While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there And where I'd love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around When I'm much too far away We all need that person who can be true to you But I left her when I found her And now I wish I'd stayed 'Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired I'm missing you again, oh no Once again[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom