Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Chat!
දවසේ ගීතය
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Djram" data-source="post: 6748707" data-attributes="member: 24472"><p><em><strong><span style="color: DarkOrange">This is my life, it's not what it was before</span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="color: DarkOrange">All these feelings I've shared</span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="color: DarkOrange">And these are my dreams</span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="color: DarkOrange">That I'd never lived before</span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="color: DarkOrange">Somebody shake me</span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="color: DarkOrange">'Cause I, I must be sleepin'</span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="color: DarkOrange"></span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="color: DarkOrange">Now that we're here, it's so far away</span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="color: DarkOrange">All the struggle we thought was in vain</span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="color: DarkOrange">An' all the mistakes one life contained</span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="color: DarkOrange">They all finally start to go away</span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="color: DarkOrange"></span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="color: DarkOrange">An' now that we're here, it's so far away</span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="color: DarkOrange">An' I feel like I can face the day</span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="color: DarkOrange">An' I can't forget that I'm not ashamed</span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong><span style="color: DarkOrange">To be the person that I am today</span></strong>[/I</em></p><p><em></em></p><p><em>[YOUTUBE]J73pBhAlFJU[/YOUTUBE]</em></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Djram, post: 6748707, member: 24472"] [I][B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]This is my life, it's not what it was before All these feelings I've shared And these are my dreams That I'd never lived before Somebody shake me 'Cause I, I must be sleepin' Now that we're here, it's so far away All the struggle we thought was in vain An' all the mistakes one life contained They all finally start to go away An' now that we're here, it's so far away An' I feel like I can face the day An' I can't forget that I'm not ashamed To be the person that I am today[/COLOR][/B][/I [YOUTUBE]J73pBhAlFJU[/YOUTUBE][/I] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom