Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Chat!
දවසේ ගීතය
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ZurieL" data-source="post: 6748803" data-attributes="member: 266654"><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong>Nothing I must do</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong>Nowhere I should be</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong>No one in my life</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong>To answer to, but me</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong>No more candlelights</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong>No more purple skies</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong>No one to be near</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong>As my heart slowly dies</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong>If I could hold you One More Time</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong>Like in the days when you were mine</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong>I'd look at you</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong>Till I was blind</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong>So you would stay</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong>I'd say a pray each time you smile</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong>Cradle the moments like a child</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong>I'd stop the world if only I</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong>Could hold you one more time</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong>Mmmmmm. . .</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong>I've memorized your face</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong>I know your touch by heart</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong>Still lost in your embrace</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Navy"><strong>I dream of where you are</strong></span></p><p></p><p>[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tAjDG28bFUQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tAjDG28bFUQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ZurieL, post: 6748803, member: 266654"] [COLOR="Navy"][B] Nothing I must do Nowhere I should be No one in my life To answer to, but me No more candlelights No more purple skies No one to be near As my heart slowly dies If I could hold you One More Time Like in the days when you were mine I'd look at you Till I was blind So you would stay I'd say a pray each time you smile Cradle the moments like a child I'd stop the world if only I Could hold you one more time Mmmmmm. . . I've memorized your face I know your touch by heart Still lost in your embrace I dream of where you are[/B][/COLOR] [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tAjDG28bFUQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tAjDG28bFUQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom