Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Chat!
දවසේ ගීතය
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Djram" data-source="post: 6796838" data-attributes="member: 24472"><p><strong>Train — Hey, Soul Sister</strong></p><p></p><p>Your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains</p><p>I knew I wouldn't forget you and so I went and let</p><p>You blow my mind</p><p>Your sweet moving</p><p>The smell of you in every single dream I dream</p><p>I knew when we collided you're the one I have decided</p><p>Whos one of my kind</p><p></p><p>Hey soul sister hey that mister mister on the radio stereo</p><p>The way you move aint fair you know</p><p>Hey soul sister I don't want to miss a single thing you do</p><p>Tonight</p><p>Heeey Heeeeey heeeey...</p><p></p><p>Just in time I´m so glad you have a one track mind like me</p><p>You gave my love direction</p><p>A game show love connection we can't deny</p><p>I´m so obsessed my heart is bound to beat right</p><p>Out my untrimmed chest</p><p>I believe in you like a virgin your Madonna</p><p>And I'm always gonna want to blow your mind</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Djram, post: 6796838, member: 24472"] [B]Train — Hey, Soul Sister[/B] Your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains I knew I wouldn't forget you and so I went and let You blow my mind Your sweet moving The smell of you in every single dream I dream I knew when we collided you're the one I have decided Whos one of my kind Hey soul sister hey that mister mister on the radio stereo The way you move aint fair you know Hey soul sister I don't want to miss a single thing you do Tonight Heeey Heeeeey heeeey... Just in time I´m so glad you have a one track mind like me You gave my love direction A game show love connection we can't deny I´m so obsessed my heart is bound to beat right Out my untrimmed chest I believe in you like a virgin your Madonna And I'm always gonna want to blow your mind [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom