Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Chat!
දවසේ ගීතය
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="yashika" data-source="post: 7069341" data-attributes="member: 23799"><p>BEAUTIFUL (eminem)</p><p>Lately I've been hard to reach</p><p>I've been too long on my own</p><p>Everybody has their private world</p><p>Where they can be alone</p><p></p><p>Are you calling me?</p><p>Are you trying to get through?</p><p>Are you reaching out for me?</p><p>I'm reaching out for you</p><p></p><p>I'm just so fucking depressed</p><p>I just can't seem to get out this slump</p><p>If I could just get over this hump</p><p>But I need something to pull me out this dump</p><p></p><p>I took my bruises, took my lumps</p><p>Fell down and I got right back up</p><p>But I need that spark to get psyched back up</p><p>And in order for me to pick the mic back up</p><p></p><p>I don't know how or why or when</p><p>I ended up this position I'm in</p><p>I'm starting to feel dissin' again</p><p>So I decided just to pick this pen</p><p></p><p>Up and try to make an attempt to vent</p><p>But I just can't admit</p><p>Or come to grips with the fact that I may be done with rap</p><p>I need a new outlet</p><p></p><p>And I know some shit's so hard to swallow</p><p>But I can't just sit back and wallow</p><p>In my own sorrow but I know one fact</p><p>I'll be one tough act to follow</p><p></p><p>One tough act to follow</p><p>I'll be one tough act to follow</p><p>Here today, gone tomorrow</p><p>But you'd have to walk a thousand miles</p><p></p><p>In my shoes, just to see</p><p>What it's like, to be me</p><p>I'll be you, let's trade shoes</p><p>Just to see what it'd be like</p><p></p><p>To feel your pain, you feel mine</p><p>Go inside each others' minds</p><p>Just to see what we'd find</p><p>Look at shit through each others' eyes</p><p></p><p>Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful</p><p>They can all get fucked, just stay true to you</p><p>So don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful</p><p>They can all get fucked, just stay true to you</p><p></p><p>I think I'm starting to lose my sense of humor</p><p>Everything's so tense and gloom</p><p>I almost feel like I gotta check</p><p>The temperature of the room</p><p></p><p>Just as soon as I walk in, it's like all eyes on me</p><p>And so I try to avoid any eye contact</p><p>'Cause if I do that then it opens the door</p><p>For conversation, like I want that</p><p></p><p>I'm not looking for extra attention</p><p>I just wanna be just like you</p><p>Blend in with the rest of the room</p><p>Maybe just point me to the closest restroom</p><p></p><p>I don't need no fucking man servant</p><p>Trying to follow me around and wipe my ass</p><p>Laugh at every single joke I crack</p><p>And half of 'em ain't even funny like</p><p></p><p>Ha! Marshall you're so funny man</p><p>You should be a comedian, god damn!"</p><p>Unfortunately I am</p><p>I just hide behind the tears of a clown</p><p></p><p>So why don't you all sit down</p><p>Listen to the tale I'm about to tell</p><p>Hell, we don't gotta trade our shoes</p><p>And you ain't gotta walk no thousand miles</p><p></p><p>In my shoes, just to see</p><p>What it's like, to be me</p><p>I'll be you, let's trade shoes</p><p>Just to see what it'd be like</p><p></p><p>To feel your pain, you feel mine</p><p>Go inside each others minds</p><p>Just to see what we'd find</p><p>Look at shit through each others eyes</p><p></p><p>Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful</p><p>They can all get fucked, just stay true to you</p><p>So don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful</p><p>They can all get fucked, just stay true to you</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="yashika, post: 7069341, member: 23799"] BEAUTIFUL (eminem) Lately I've been hard to reach I've been too long on my own Everybody has their private world Where they can be alone Are you calling me? Are you trying to get through? Are you reaching out for me? I'm reaching out for you I'm just so fucking depressed I just can't seem to get out this slump If I could just get over this hump But I need something to pull me out this dump I took my bruises, took my lumps Fell down and I got right back up But I need that spark to get psyched back up And in order for me to pick the mic back up I don't know how or why or when I ended up this position I'm in I'm starting to feel dissin' again So I decided just to pick this pen Up and try to make an attempt to vent But I just can't admit Or come to grips with the fact that I may be done with rap I need a new outlet And I know some shit's so hard to swallow But I can't just sit back and wallow In my own sorrow but I know one fact I'll be one tough act to follow One tough act to follow I'll be one tough act to follow Here today, gone tomorrow But you'd have to walk a thousand miles In my shoes, just to see What it's like, to be me I'll be you, let's trade shoes Just to see what it'd be like To feel your pain, you feel mine Go inside each others' minds Just to see what we'd find Look at shit through each others' eyes Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful They can all get fucked, just stay true to you So don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful They can all get fucked, just stay true to you I think I'm starting to lose my sense of humor Everything's so tense and gloom I almost feel like I gotta check The temperature of the room Just as soon as I walk in, it's like all eyes on me And so I try to avoid any eye contact 'Cause if I do that then it opens the door For conversation, like I want that I'm not looking for extra attention I just wanna be just like you Blend in with the rest of the room Maybe just point me to the closest restroom I don't need no fucking man servant Trying to follow me around and wipe my ass Laugh at every single joke I crack And half of 'em ain't even funny like Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown So why don't you all sit down Listen to the tale I'm about to tell Hell, we don't gotta trade our shoes And you ain't gotta walk no thousand miles In my shoes, just to see What it's like, to be me I'll be you, let's trade shoes Just to see what it'd be like To feel your pain, you feel mine Go inside each others minds Just to see what we'd find Look at shit through each others eyes Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful They can all get fucked, just stay true to you So don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful They can all get fucked, just stay true to you [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Awruddata maasa keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom