Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Chat!
දවසේ ගීතය
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="mdrc111" data-source="post: 7478367" data-attributes="member: 243865"><p><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">I see you all the time</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">Never see you smile</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">I try to picture what's going on in your mind</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">He leaves you every night by yourself</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">He took your love and put it on the shelf</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">He doesn't really care... how you feel... </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">You should be moving on girl what's the deal? </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 12px">I wanna see you out that door... cause girl you know you're worth much more</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></strong><span style="font-size: 15px"> Ramzi ft. Ash King "Love Is Blind"</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="mdrc111, post: 7478367, member: 243865"] [B][SIZE=3]I see you all the time[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]Never see you smile[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]I try to picture what's going on in your mind[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]He leaves you every night by yourself[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]He took your love and put it on the shelf[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]He doesn't really care... how you feel... [/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]You should be moving on girl what's the deal? [/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE=3]I wanna see you out that door... cause girl you know you're worth much more [/SIZE][/B][SIZE=4] Ramzi ft. Ash King "Love Is Blind"[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom