Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Chat!
දවසේ ගීතය
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="d3v13" data-source="post: 7478519" data-attributes="member: 274967"><p><span style="font-size: 15px"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">I'm Not Afraid- Eminem</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">I'm not afraid to take a stand</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">Everybody come take my hand</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">We'll walk this road together, through the storm</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">Whatever weather, cold or warm</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">Just let you know that, you're not alone</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">(Intro)</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">Yeah, It's been a ride...</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">I guess I had to go to that place to get to this one</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">Now some of you might still be in that place</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">If you're trying to get out, just follow me</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">I'll get you there</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">(Verse 1)</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay 'em</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">But you won't take this thing out these words before I say 'em</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">Cause ain't no way I'm let you stop me from causing mayhem</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">When I say 'em or do something I do it, I don't give a damn</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">What you think, I'm doing this for me, so fuck the world</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">Feed it beans, it's gassed up, if a thing's stopping me</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">No if ands or buts don't try to ask him why or how can he</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">From Infinite down to the last Relapse album he's still shit and</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">Whether he's on salary, paid hourly</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">Until he bows out or he shit's his bowels out of him</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">Whichever comes first, for better or worse</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">He's married to the game, like a fuck you for christmas</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">His gift is a curse, forget the earth he's got the urge</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">To pull his dick from the dirt and fuck the universe</span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="d3v13, post: 7478519, member: 274967"] [SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"]I'm Not Afraid- Eminem[/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I'm not afraid to take a stand Everybody come take my hand We'll walk this road together, through the storm Whatever weather, cold or warm Just let you know that, you're not alone Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road (Intro) Yeah, It's been a ride... I guess I had to go to that place to get to this one Now some of you might still be in that place If you're trying to get out, just follow me I'll get you there (Verse 1) You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay 'em But you won't take this thing out these words before I say 'em Cause ain't no way I'm let you stop me from causing mayhem When I say 'em or do something I do it, I don't give a damn What you think, I'm doing this for me, so fuck the world Feed it beans, it's gassed up, if a thing's stopping me I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony No if ands or buts don't try to ask him why or how can he From Infinite down to the last Relapse album he's still shit and Whether he's on salary, paid hourly Until he bows out or he shit's his bowels out of him Whichever comes first, for better or worse He's married to the game, like a fuck you for christmas His gift is a curse, forget the earth he's got the urge To pull his dick from the dirt and fuck the universe [/FONT] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom