Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Chat!
දවසේ ගීතය
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="- Mysterious -" data-source="post: 7496139" data-attributes="member: 284885"><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">Hey, slow it down whataya want from me</span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">Whataya want from me</span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">Yeah I’m afraid whataya want from me</span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">Whataya want from me</span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid"></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">There might have been a time</span> <span style="color: DarkOrchid"></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">And I would give myself away</span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">Oooh once upon a time I didn’t give a damn</span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">But now, here we are so whataya want from me</span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">Whataya want from me</span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid"></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">Just don’t give up I’m workin it out</span> <span style="color: DarkOrchid"></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">Please don’t give in, I won’t let you down</span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">It messed me up, need a second to breathe</span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">Just keep coming around</span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">Hey, whataya want from me</span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">Whataya want from me</span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">Whataya want from me</span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid"></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">Yeah, it’s plain to see (plain to see)</span> <span style="color: DarkOrchid"></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">that baby you’re beautiful</span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">And it’s nothing wrong with you</span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">(nothing wrong with you)</span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">It’s me, I’m a freak (yeah)</span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">but thanks for lovin’ me</span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">Cause you’re doing it perfectly</span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrchid">(it perfectly)</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="- Mysterious -, post: 7496139, member: 284885"] [COLOR=DarkOrchid]Hey, slow it down whataya want from me Whataya want from me Yeah I’m afraid whataya want from me Whataya want from me There might have been a time[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrchid] And I would give myself away Oooh once upon a time I didn’t give a damn But now, here we are so whataya want from me Whataya want from me Just don’t give up I’m workin it out[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrchid] Please don’t give in, I won’t let you down It messed me up, need a second to breathe Just keep coming around Hey, whataya want from me Whataya want from me Whataya want from me Yeah, it’s plain to see (plain to see)[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrchid] that baby you’re beautiful And it’s nothing wrong with you (nothing wrong with you) It’s me, I’m a freak (yeah) but thanks for lovin’ me Cause you’re doing it perfectly (it perfectly)[/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom