Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Chat!
දවසේ ගීතය
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="xoxoxo" data-source="post: 7522680" data-attributes="member: 269166"><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Because of you</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I will never stray too far from the sidewalk</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Because of you</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I learned to play on the safe side</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>So I don't get hurt</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Because of you</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I find it hard to trust</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Not only me, but everyone around me</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Because of you</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I am afraid..</strong></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="xoxoxo, post: 7522680, member: 269166"] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Because of you I will never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side So I don't get hurt Because of you I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me Because of you I am afraid..[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom