Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Chat!
දවසේ ගීතය
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Known_Stranger" data-source="post: 7526057" data-attributes="member: 257620"><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong><strong>I lose my way</strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong><strong>And it's not too long before you point it out</strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong><strong>I cannot cry</strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong><strong>Because I know that's weakness in your eyes</strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong><strong>I'm forced to fake, a smile, a laugh</strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong><strong>Every day of my life</strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong><strong>My heart can't possibly break</strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Blue"><strong><strong>When it wasn't even whole to start with</strong></strong></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Known_Stranger, post: 7526057, member: 257620"] [COLOR="Blue"][B][B]I lose my way And it's not too long before you point it out I cannot cry Because I know that's weakness in your eyes I'm forced to fake, a smile, a laugh Every day of my life My heart can't possibly break When it wasn't even whole to start with[/B][/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom