Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Cinnamoroll Soft Toy – Cute & Cuddly Plush
anil1961
Updated:
Today at 4:59 AM
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Chat!
නැවුම් සුළග
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mr.Tom" data-source="post: 18404005" data-attributes="member: 462987"><p>Almost heaven, West Virginia, </p><p>Blue ridge mountain, Shenandoah river, </p><p>Life is old there, older than the trees, </p><p>Younger than the mountains, growing like a breeze</p><p></p><p>Country roads, take me home</p><p>To the place I belong, </p><p>West Virginia, </p><p>Mountain mamma, take me home</p><p>Country roads</p><p></p><p>All my memories, gather round her</p><p>Miner's lady, stranger to blue water</p><p>Dark and dusty, painted on the sky</p><p>Misty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye</p><p></p><p>Country roads, take me home</p><p>To the place I belong, </p><p>West Virginia, </p><p>Mountain mamma, take me home</p><p>Country roads</p><p></p><p>I hear her voice in the morning hour she calls me</p><p>Radio reminds me of my home far away</p><p>Driving down the road I get a feeling</p><p>That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday</p><p></p><p>Country roads, take me home</p><p>To the place I belong, </p><p>West virginia, </p><p>Mountain mamma, take me home</p><p>Country roads</p><p></p><p>I hear her voice in the morning hour she calls me</p><p>Radio reminds me of my home far away</p><p>Driving down the road I get a feeling</p><p>That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday</p><p></p><p>Country roads, take me home</p><p>To the place I belong, </p><p>West Virginia, </p><p>Mountain mamma, take me home</p><p>Country roads</p><p>Take me home, country roads</p><p>Take me home, country roads</p><p></p><p>[YOUTUBE]1vrEljMfXYo[/YOUTUBE]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mr.Tom, post: 18404005, member: 462987"] Almost heaven, West Virginia, Blue ridge mountain, Shenandoah river, Life is old there, older than the trees, Younger than the mountains, growing like a breeze Country roads, take me home To the place I belong, West Virginia, Mountain mamma, take me home Country roads All my memories, gather round her Miner's lady, stranger to blue water Dark and dusty, painted on the sky Misty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye Country roads, take me home To the place I belong, West Virginia, Mountain mamma, take me home Country roads I hear her voice in the morning hour she calls me Radio reminds me of my home far away Driving down the road I get a feeling That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday Country roads, take me home To the place I belong, West virginia, Mountain mamma, take me home Country roads I hear her voice in the morning hour she calls me Radio reminds me of my home far away Driving down the road I get a feeling That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday Country roads, take me home To the place I belong, West Virginia, Mountain mamma, take me home Country roads Take me home, country roads Take me home, country roads [YOUTUBE]1vrEljMfXYo[/YOUTUBE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom