Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Yesterday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
නෑනෝ නෑනෝ
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jaguar Paw" data-source="post: 10682667" data-attributes="member: 365732"><p>Honesty I have never read what kasp has posted so far. cause it's bit hard to read. </p><p>accidentally I saw the words which have been translated by luky_luksitha yeah the guy with a cigar. I suppose the words are so virulent. I made her a Templar in the group that I have made recently hm. ancient Templars were respectable beings who didn't behave like that way. I am a true christian and believe every christian has a responsibility to respect other no matter what is the situation. <strong><em>but still you can use minimum offensives in case. lol</em></strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jaguar Paw, post: 10682667, member: 365732"] Honesty I have never read what kasp has posted so far. cause it's bit hard to read. accidentally I saw the words which have been translated by luky_luksitha yeah the guy with a cigar. I suppose the words are so virulent. I made her a Templar in the group that I have made recently hm. ancient Templars were respectable beings who didn't behave like that way. I am a true christian and believe every christian has a responsibility to respect other no matter what is the situation. [B][I]but still you can use minimum offensives in case. lol[/I][/B] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom