Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="amila_90210" data-source="post: 15689830" data-attributes="member: 111009"><p><strong>Celtic Enya I Don't Wanna Know</strong></p><p></p><p>[YOUTUBE]HpxxM-yItm0[/YOUTUBE]<span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal"> </span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">Somebody said they saw you</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">The person you were kissing wasn't me</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">And I would never ask you</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">I just kept it to myself</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal"></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">I don't wanna know</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">If your playin me, keep it on the low</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">Cause my heart can't take it anymore</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">And if your creepin, please don't let it show</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">Oh baby, I don't wanna know</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal"></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">Oh baby</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">I think about it when I hold you</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">When lookin in your eyes, I can't believe</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">I don't need to know the truth</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">Baby keep it to yourself</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal"></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">I don't wanna know</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">If your playin me, keep it on the low</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">Cause my heart can't take it anymore</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">And if your creepin, please don't let it show</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">Oh baby, I don't wanna know</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal"></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">Did he touch you better then me (touch you better then me)</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">Did he watch you fall asleep (watch you fall asleep)</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">Did you show him all those things that you used to do to me (do to me baby)</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">If your better off that way (better off that way)</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">Baby all that I can to say (all that I can say)</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">Go on and do your thing and don't come back to me</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">(Stay away from me baby)</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal"></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">I don't wanna know where your whereabouts or how you movin</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">I know when you in the house or when you cruisin</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">It's been proven, my love you abusin</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">I can't understand, how a man got you choosin (yeah)</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">Undecided, I came and provided my</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">My undivided, you came and denied it (why?)</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">Don't even try it, I know when you lyin (I know when you lyin)</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">Don't even do that, I know why you cryin (stop cryin)</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">I'm not applyin no pressure, just wanna let you know</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">That I don't wanna let you go (I don't wanna let you go)</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">And I don't wanna let you leave</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">Can't say I didn't let you breathe</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">Gave you extra cheese (c'mon)</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">Put you in the SUV</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">You wanted ice so I made you freeze</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">Made you hot like the West Indies (that's right)</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">Now it's time you invest in me</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">Cause if not then it's best you leave</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal">Holla, yeah</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal"></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Tahoma'"><span style="font-size: 10px"><span style="color: Teal"></span></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="amila_90210, post: 15689830, member: 111009"] [b]Celtic Enya I Don't Wanna Know[/b] [YOUTUBE]HpxxM-yItm0[/YOUTUBE][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=2][COLOR=Teal] Somebody said they saw you The person you were kissing wasn't me And I would never ask you I just kept it to myself I don't wanna know If your playin me, keep it on the low Cause my heart can't take it anymore And if your creepin, please don't let it show Oh baby, I don't wanna know Oh baby I think about it when I hold you When lookin in your eyes, I can't believe I don't need to know the truth Baby keep it to yourself I don't wanna know If your playin me, keep it on the low Cause my heart can't take it anymore And if your creepin, please don't let it show Oh baby, I don't wanna know Did he touch you better then me (touch you better then me) Did he watch you fall asleep (watch you fall asleep) Did you show him all those things that you used to do to me (do to me baby) If your better off that way (better off that way) Baby all that I can to say (all that I can say) Go on and do your thing and don't come back to me (Stay away from me baby) I don't wanna know where your whereabouts or how you movin I know when you in the house or when you cruisin It's been proven, my love you abusin I can't understand, how a man got you choosin (yeah) Undecided, I came and provided my My undivided, you came and denied it (why?) Don't even try it, I know when you lyin (I know when you lyin) Don't even do that, I know why you cryin (stop cryin) I'm not applyin no pressure, just wanna let you know That I don't wanna let you go (I don't wanna let you go) And I don't wanna let you leave Can't say I didn't let you breathe Gave you extra cheese (c'mon) Put you in the SUV You wanted ice so I made you freeze Made you hot like the West Indies (that's right) Now it's time you invest in me Cause if not then it's best you leave Holla, yeah [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom