Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="^Buddhika^" data-source="post: 15720841" data-attributes="member: 476659"><p style="text-align: left"><span style="font-size: 10px"><strong>Hum tere bin ab reh nahin sakte</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="font-size: 10px"><strong> Tere bina kyaa vajood meraa</strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: left"></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="color: DimGray">I can't live without you now,</span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="color: DimGray"> What's my existence without you..</span></p> <p style="text-align: left"></p> <p style="text-align: left"><strong>Tujh se judaa gar ho jaayenge</strong></p> <p style="text-align: left"><strong> To khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa</strong></p> <p style="text-align: left"></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="color: DimGray">If I get separated from you,</span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="color: DimGray"> I'll be separated from my own self..</span></p> <p style="text-align: left"></p> <p style="text-align: left"><strong>Kyonki tum hi ho</strong></p> <p style="text-align: left"><strong> Ab tum hi ho</strong></p> <p style="text-align: left"><strong> Zindagi, ab tum hi ho</strong></p> <p style="text-align: left"><strong> Chain bhi, meraa dard bhi</strong></p> <p style="text-align: left"><strong> Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho</strong></p> <p style="text-align: left"></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="color: DimGray"> Because you alone are,</span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="color: DimGray"> Now you only are,</span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="color: DimGray"> life. You're my life.</span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="color: DimGray"> My peace, and my pain,</span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="color: DimGray"> you alone are my love..</span></p> <p style="text-align: left"></p> <p style="text-align: left"><strong>Teraa meraa rishtaa hai kaisaa</strong></p> <p style="text-align: left"><strong> Ik pal door gawaaraa nahi</strong></p> <p style="text-align: left"><strong> Tere liye har roz hain jeete</strong></p> <p style="text-align: left"><strong> Tujh ko diyaa meraa waqt sabhi</strong></p> <p style="text-align: left"><strong> Koi lamhaa meraa naa ho tere binaa</strong></p> <p style="text-align: left"><strong> Har saans pe naam teraa</strong></p> <p style="text-align: left"></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="color: DimGray">How's this relationship of ours,</span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="color: DimGray"> I don't like distance of even a moment</span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="color: DimGray"> Every day, I live for you</span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="color: DimGray"> All my time is for you..</span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="color: DimGray"> There shouldn't be a moment of mine without you,</span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="color: DimGray"> There is your name on every breath..</span></p> <p style="text-align: left"></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><span style="font-size: 10px">Tere liye hi jiyaa main</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><span style="font-size: 10px"> Khud ko jo yoon de diya hai</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><span style="font-size: 10px"> Teri wafaa ne mujh ko sambhaalaa</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><span style="font-size: 10px"> Saare ghamon ko dil se nikaala</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><span style="font-size: 10px"> Tere saath mera hai naseeb juDaa</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong><span style="font-size: 10px"> Tujhe paa ke adhoora naa raha</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: left"></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="color: Gray">F<span style="color: DimGray">or you, I lived</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="color: Gray"><span style="color: DimGray"> I have given myself (to you)</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="color: Gray"><span style="color: DimGray"> Your faith [actually means 'my love for you' here] took care of me</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="color: Gray"><span style="color: DimGray"> Took all the sorrows from (my) heart</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="color: Gray"><span style="color: DimGray"> With you my fate is attached,</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="color: Gray"><span style="color: DimGray"> Getting you, Nothing is incomplete (within me, I got completed)..</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: left"><span style="color: Gray"><span style="color: DimGray"> [YOUTUBE]Umqb9KENgmk[/YOUTUBE]</span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="^Buddhika^, post: 15720841, member: 476659"] [LEFT][SIZE=2][B]Hum tere bin ab reh nahin sakte[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B] Tere bina kyaa vajood meraa[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][/SIZE] [COLOR=DimGray]I can't live without you now,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] What's my existence without you..[/COLOR] [B]Tujh se judaa gar ho jaayenge[/B] [B] To khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa[/B] [COLOR=DimGray]If I get separated from you,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] I'll be separated from my own self..[/COLOR] [B]Kyonki tum hi ho[/B] [B] Ab tum hi ho[/B] [B] Zindagi, ab tum hi ho[/B] [B] Chain bhi, meraa dard bhi[/B] [B] Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho[/B] [COLOR=DimGray] Because you alone are,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] Now you only are,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] life. You're my life.[/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] My peace, and my pain,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] you alone are my love..[/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] [/COLOR] [B]Teraa meraa rishtaa hai kaisaa[/B] [B] Ik pal door gawaaraa nahi[/B] [B] Tere liye har roz hain jeete[/B] [B] Tujh ko diyaa meraa waqt sabhi[/B] [B] Koi lamhaa meraa naa ho tere binaa[/B] [B] Har saans pe naam teraa[/B] [COLOR=DimGray]How's this relationship of ours,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] I don't like distance of even a moment[/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] Every day, I live for you[/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] All my time is for you..[/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] There shouldn't be a moment of mine without you,[/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray] There is your name on every breath..[/COLOR] [SIZE=3][B][SIZE=2]Tere liye hi jiyaa main[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][SIZE=2] Khud ko jo yoon de diya hai[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][SIZE=2] Teri wafaa ne mujh ko sambhaalaa[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][SIZE=2] Saare ghamon ko dil se nikaala[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][SIZE=2] Tere saath mera hai naseeb juDaa[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B][SIZE=2] Tujhe paa ke adhoora naa raha[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][/SIZE] [COLOR=Gray]F[COLOR=DimGray]or you, I lived[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=Gray][COLOR=DimGray] I have given myself (to you)[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=Gray][COLOR=DimGray] Your faith [actually means 'my love for you' here] took care of me[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=Gray][COLOR=DimGray] Took all the sorrows from (my) heart[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=Gray][COLOR=DimGray] With you my fate is attached,[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=Gray][COLOR=DimGray] Getting you, Nothing is incomplete (within me, I got completed)..[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=Gray][COLOR=DimGray] [YOUTUBE]Umqb9KENgmk[/YOUTUBE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/LEFT] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom