Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="^Buddhika^" data-source="post: 15752002" data-attributes="member: 476659"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><p style="text-align: center"></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">I'm tired of being what you want me to be</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Don't know what you're expecting of me</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Every step that I take is another mistake to you</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">I've become so numb, I can't feel you there</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Become so tired, so much more aware</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">I'm becoming this, all I want to do</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Is be more like me and be less like you</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Can't you see that you're smothering me,</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control?</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">'Cause everything that you thought I would be</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Has fallen apart right in front of you.</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Every step that I take is another mistake to you.</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">And every second I waste is more than I can take.</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">I've become so numb, I can't feel you there,</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Become so tired, so much more aware</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">I'm becoming this, all I want to do</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Is be more like me and be less like you.</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"></p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">And I know</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">I may end up failing too.</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">But I know</p></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">You were just like me with someone disappointed in you.</p><p></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="^Buddhika^, post: 15752002, member: 476659"] [SIZE="3"][CENTER] I'm tired of being what you want me to be Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface Don't know what you're expecting of me Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes (Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow) Every step that I take is another mistake to you (Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow) I've become so numb, I can't feel you there Become so tired, so much more aware I'm becoming this, all I want to do Is be more like me and be less like you Can't you see that you're smothering me, Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control? 'Cause everything that you thought I would be Has fallen apart right in front of you. (Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow) Every step that I take is another mistake to you. (Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow) And every second I waste is more than I can take. I've become so numb, I can't feel you there, Become so tired, so much more aware I'm becoming this, all I want to do Is be more like me and be less like you. And I know I may end up failing too. But I know You were just like me with someone disappointed in you.[/CENTER][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom