Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rex921" data-source="post: 15911476" data-attributes="member: 140454"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Your dreaming smiley eyes.....They speak to me all the time.....</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Sometimes it's hard to show.....The way I feel inside.....</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Sometimes it's hard to see.....The way you feel inside.....</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Your dreaming smiley eyes.....They speak to me all the time.....</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">You are sleeping like a child.....I watch you all the night.....</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">You just look as a dime.....Just wanna hold you close to tight.....</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">You are the cutest thing in my life.....I wouldn't ever deny.....</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">You just look as a dime.....Just wanna hold you close to tight.....</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">You are my girl not some fantasy</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">The real love of my life and dreams</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">I'll make you the queen and the light of me</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">I'm all yours and I will always be//</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">This dreadful gloomy sky.....You are gonna leave me in a while.....</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Those tears inside your eyes.....Don't let me say good bye.....</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">I'm gonna find you other side.....And bring you back alive.....</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">If not throw my life a side.....I'll follow you till I die.....</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Please don't cry my baby girl</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Together we can make it worth</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Let's meet in another birth</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">And make sure our love stay alert//</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">-Ushan Alahakoon-</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">Lyrics : <a href="http://www.elakiri.com/forum/member.php?u=370237" target="_blank">Nohim Ys</a></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue">[YOUTUBE]8IZt9-msH1E[/YOUTUBE]</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: RoyalBlue"></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rex921, post: 15911476, member: 140454"] [SIZE=3][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Your dreaming smiley eyes.....They speak to me all the time..... Sometimes it's hard to show.....The way I feel inside..... Sometimes it's hard to see.....The way you feel inside..... Your dreaming smiley eyes.....They speak to me all the time..... You are sleeping like a child.....I watch you all the night..... You just look as a dime.....Just wanna hold you close to tight..... You are the cutest thing in my life.....I wouldn't ever deny..... You just look as a dime.....Just wanna hold you close to tight..... You are my girl not some fantasy The real love of my life and dreams I'll make you the queen and the light of me I'm all yours and I will always be// This dreadful gloomy sky.....You are gonna leave me in a while..... Those tears inside your eyes.....Don't let me say good bye..... I'm gonna find you other side.....And bring you back alive..... If not throw my life a side.....I'll follow you till I die..... Please don't cry my baby girl Together we can make it worth Let's meet in another birth And make sure our love stay alert// -Ushan Alahakoon- Lyrics : [URL="http://www.elakiri.com/forum/member.php?u=370237"]Nohim Ys[/URL] [YOUTUBE]8IZt9-msH1E[/YOUTUBE] [/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom