Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="sudu pusa" data-source="post: 15998037" data-attributes="member: 312489"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">All those days watching from the windows</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">All those years outside looking in</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">All that time never even knowing</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Just how blind I've been</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Now I'm here, blinking in the starlight</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Now I'm here, suddenly I see</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Standing here, it's all so clear</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">I'm where I'm meant to be</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">And at last I see the light</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">And it's like the fog has lifted</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">And at last I see the light</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">And it's like the sky is new</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">And it's warm and real and bright</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">And the world has somehow shifted</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">All at once everything looks different</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Now that I see you</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">All those days chasing down a daydream</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">All those years living in a blur</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">All that time never truly seeing</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Things, the way they were</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Now she's here shining in the starlight</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Now she's here, suddenly I know</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">If she's here it's crystal clear</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">I'm where I'm meant to go</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">And at last I see the light</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">And it's like the fog is lifted</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">And at last I see the light</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">And it's like the sky is new</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">And it's warm and real and bright</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">And the world has somehow shifted</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">All at once, everything is different</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Now that I see you</span></strong></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><strong><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></strong></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="sudu pusa, post: 15998037, member: 312489"] [CENTER][COLOR=Blue][B][SIZE=4]All those days watching from the windows All those years outside looking in All that time never even knowing Just how blind I've been Now I'm here, blinking in the starlight Now I'm here, suddenly I see Standing here, it's all so clear I'm where I'm meant to be And at last I see the light And it's like the fog has lifted And at last I see the light And it's like the sky is new And it's warm and real and bright And the world has somehow shifted All at once everything looks different Now that I see you All those days chasing down a daydream All those years living in a blur All that time never truly seeing Things, the way they were Now she's here shining in the starlight Now she's here, suddenly I know If she's here it's crystal clear I'm where I'm meant to go And at last I see the light And it's like the fog is lifted And at last I see the light And it's like the sky is new And it's warm and real and bright And the world has somehow shifted All at once, everything is different Now that I see you [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom