Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="^Buddhika^" data-source="post: 16302806" data-attributes="member: 476659"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">It's funny</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I remember back one year when daddy had no money</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Mommy wrapped the Christmas presents up</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">And stuck 'em under the tree and said some of 'em were from me</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">'Cause daddy couldn't buy 'em</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'll never forget that Christmas I sat up the whole night crying</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">'Cause daddy felt like a bum, see daddy had a job</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">But his job was to keep the food on the table for you and mom</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">And at the time every house that we lived in</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Either kept getting broken into and robbed</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Or shot up on the block and your mom was saving money for you in a jar</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Tryna start a piggy bank for you so you could go to college</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Almost had a thousand dollars 'til someone broke in and stole it</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">And I know it hurt so bad it broke your mamma's heart</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">And it seemed like everything was just startin' to fall apart</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Mom and dad was arguin' a lot so momma moved back</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">On the Chalmers in the flat one bedroom apartment</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Now hush little baby, don't you cry</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Everything's gonna be alright</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Stiffen that upper lip up, little lady, I told ya</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Daddy's here to hold ya through the night</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">We feel how we feel inside</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">But I promise mama's gon' be alright</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">And if you ask me too</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">Daddy's gonna buy you a mockingbird</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">I'mma give you the world</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">I'mma buy a diamond ring for you</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">I'mma sing for you</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">I'll do anything for you to see you smile</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">And if that mockingbird don't sing and that ring don't shine</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">I'mma break that birdie's neck</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px">I'll go back to the jeweler who sold it to ya</span></p> <p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">[YOUTUBE]S9bCLPwzSC0[/YOUTUBE]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="^Buddhika^, post: 16302806, member: 476659"] [CENTER][SIZE="3"]It's funny [COLOR="Blue"]I remember back one year when daddy had no money Mommy wrapped the Christmas presents up And stuck 'em under the tree and said some of 'em were from me 'Cause daddy couldn't buy 'em I'll never forget that Christmas I sat up the whole night crying 'Cause daddy felt like a bum, see daddy had a job But his job was to keep the food on the table for you and mom[/COLOR] And at the time every house that we lived in Either kept getting broken into and robbed Or shot up on the block and your mom was saving money for you in a jar Tryna start a piggy bank for you so you could go to college Almost had a thousand dollars 'til someone broke in and stole it And I know it hurt so bad it broke your mamma's heart And it seemed like everything was just startin' to fall apart Mom and dad was arguin' a lot so momma moved back On the Chalmers in the flat one bedroom apartment Now hush little baby, don't you cry Everything's gonna be alright Stiffen that upper lip up, little lady, I told ya Daddy's here to hold ya through the night I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why We feel how we feel inside It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby But I promise mama's gon' be alright And if you ask me too Daddy's gonna buy you a mockingbird I'mma give you the world I'mma buy a diamond ring for you I'mma sing for you I'll do anything for you to see you smile And if that mockingbird don't sing and that ring don't shine I'mma break that birdie's neck I'll go back to the jeweler who sold it to ya[/SIZE] [YOUTUBE]S9bCLPwzSC0[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom