Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="crazybuddy" data-source="post: 16555214" data-attributes="member: 326070"><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">He takes you out and he takes you up</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">'cause he can show you so much</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I go to bed and tomorrow again</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">there's a lot of work to be done</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">He gives you gold and he'll promise you</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">the whole world will be yours</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I just can tell you I love you so</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">even though my odds are low</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">I'm not an actor I'm not a star</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">and I don't even have my own car</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">But I'm hoping so much you'll stay</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">that you will love me anyway</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">The dirty games and the neonshows</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">this is the world he knows</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Watching the stars satisfies my soul</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">thinking of him makes me feel so cold</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">The fancy cars and the restaurants</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">you're just so fond of the man</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">Sometimes I wonder if you are blind</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue">can't you see, he's got dirt on his mind</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Blue"></span></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="crazybuddy, post: 16555214, member: 326070"] [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue]He takes you out and he takes you up 'cause he can show you so much I go to bed and tomorrow again there's a lot of work to be done He gives you gold and he'll promise you the whole world will be yours I just can tell you I love you so even though my odds are low I'm not an actor I'm not a star and I don't even have my own car But I'm hoping so much you'll stay that you will love me anyway The dirty games and the neonshows this is the world he knows Watching the stars satisfies my soul thinking of him makes me feel so cold The fancy cars and the restaurants you're just so fond of the man Sometimes I wonder if you are blind can't you see, he's got dirt on his mind [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom