Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="^Buddhika^" data-source="post: 17125086" data-attributes="member: 476659"><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: blue">The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: blue">I dreamt I held you in my arms</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: blue">When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: blue">So I hung my head, and I cried</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: blue">I'll always love you and make you happy</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: blue">If you will only say the same</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: blue">But if you leave me to love another,</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: blue">You'll regret it all one day</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: blue">You are my sunshine, my only sunshine</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: blue">You make me happy when skies are grey</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: blue">You never know, dear, how much I love you</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: blue">Please don't take my sunshine away</span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: blue"></span></span></p> <p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: blue">Please don't take my sunshine away</span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="^Buddhika^, post: 17125086, member: 476659"] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="blue"]The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping I dreamt I held you in my arms When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken So I hung my head, and I cried I'll always love you and make you happy If you will only say the same But if you leave me to love another, You'll regret it all one day You are my sunshine, my only sunshine You make me happy when skies are grey You never know, dear, how much I love you Please don't take my sunshine away Please don't take my sunshine away[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom