Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Tilantha hansanath" data-source="post: 17155906" data-attributes="member: 514333"><p>"You Don't Love Me"</p><p></p><p>Lies, piled ontop of more lies</p><p>Look at me dead in my eyes</p><p>Talking about baby your sorry you</p><p>Why don't you trust me?</p><p>Your disguise cause that's all it was a disguise took me a minute to find out now I finally see</p><p>I finally realise</p><p></p><p>You don't love me oh oh oh oh</p><p>And it don't matter what you say</p><p>You don't love me oh oh oh oh</p><p>Cause love don't do you that way</p><p>You don't love me oh oh oh oh</p><p>You don't love me</p><p>So there's no reason to stay</p><p>Cause you don't love me</p><p></p><p>You don't love me</p><p>Oh no oh no oh no oh no no</p><p>You don't love me</p><p>Oh no oh no oh no oh no no</p><p></p><p>No, all you tell me is no</p><p>If I ask you the reason</p><p>I don't know this lipstick</p><p>It's cause it's from another... girl oh baby</p><p>I don't know</p><p>Baby I really don't know</p><p>What it is that kept me holding on I was on in another world</p><p>Know I realise</p><p></p><p>You don't love me</p><p>Oh oh oh oh</p><p>And it don't matter what you say</p><p>You don't love me</p><p>Oh oh oh oh</p><p>Say love don't do you in that way</p><p>You don't love me oh oh oh oh</p><p>You don't love me</p><p>So there's no reason to stay</p><p>Cause you don't love me</p><p>You don't love me</p><p>Oh no oh no oh no no oh no no</p><p>You don't love me</p><p>Oh oh no no oh no no oh no no</p><p></p><p>Right now I feel so good about myself</p><p>Got over you now I'm good with anything else</p><p>And baby there be no more waiting for you</p><p>Wondering what you gone do</p><p>I'm gone just be by myself</p><p>And baby there be no more crying</p><p>And don't worry I'm alright</p><p>I'm just finding no more you</p><p>You don't love me</p><p>And it don't matter what you say</p><p>You don't love me</p><p>Oh oh oh oh</p><p>Cause love don't do you that way</p><p>You don't love me oh oh oh oh</p><p></p><p>You don't love me</p><p>So there's no reason to stay</p><p>Cause you don't love me</p><p>You don't love me</p><p>Oh oh no oh oh no oh</p><p>Cause you don't love me</p><p>Oh oh no oh oh no oh</p><p>You don't love me oh oh oh oh</p><p></p><p>You don't love me</p><p>So there's no reason to stay</p><p>Cause you don't love me</p><p>Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh</p><p></p><p>Artists - Ne-Yo</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Tilantha hansanath, post: 17155906, member: 514333"] "You Don't Love Me" Lies, piled ontop of more lies Look at me dead in my eyes Talking about baby your sorry you Why don't you trust me? Your disguise cause that's all it was a disguise took me a minute to find out now I finally see I finally realise You don't love me oh oh oh oh And it don't matter what you say You don't love me oh oh oh oh Cause love don't do you that way You don't love me oh oh oh oh You don't love me So there's no reason to stay Cause you don't love me You don't love me Oh no oh no oh no oh no no You don't love me Oh no oh no oh no oh no no No, all you tell me is no If I ask you the reason I don't know this lipstick It's cause it's from another... girl oh baby I don't know Baby I really don't know What it is that kept me holding on I was on in another world Know I realise You don't love me Oh oh oh oh And it don't matter what you say You don't love me Oh oh oh oh Say love don't do you in that way You don't love me oh oh oh oh You don't love me So there's no reason to stay Cause you don't love me You don't love me Oh no oh no oh no no oh no no You don't love me Oh oh no no oh no no oh no no Right now I feel so good about myself Got over you now I'm good with anything else And baby there be no more waiting for you Wondering what you gone do I'm gone just be by myself And baby there be no more crying And don't worry I'm alright I'm just finding no more you You don't love me And it don't matter what you say You don't love me Oh oh oh oh Cause love don't do you that way You don't love me oh oh oh oh You don't love me So there's no reason to stay Cause you don't love me You don't love me Oh oh no oh oh no oh Cause you don't love me Oh oh no oh oh no oh You don't love me oh oh oh oh You don't love me So there's no reason to stay Cause you don't love me Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Artists - Ne-Yo [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom