Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="precious" data-source="post: 17815378" data-attributes="member: 135216"><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>This is a story that I have never told</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I gotta get this off my chest to let it go</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I need to take back the light inside you stole</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>You're a criminal</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>And you steal like you're a pro</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>All the pain and the truth</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I wear like a battle wound</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>So ashamed, so confused</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I was broken and bruised</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Now I'm a warrior</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Now I've got thicker skin</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I'm a warrior</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I'm stronger than I've ever been</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I'm a warrior</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>And you can never hurt me again</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Out of the ashes, I'm burning like a fire</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>You can save your apologies, you're nothing but a liar</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I've got shame, I've got scars</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>That I will never show</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I'm a survivor</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>In more ways than you know</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>There's a part of me I can't get back</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>A little girl grew up too fast</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>All it took was once, I'll never be the same</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Now I'm taking back my life today</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Nothing left that you can say</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Cause you are never gonna take the blame anyway</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>You can never hurt me again..</strong></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="precious, post: 17815378, member: 135216"] [COLOR="Purple"][B]This is a story that I have never told I gotta get this off my chest to let it go I need to take back the light inside you stole You're a criminal And you steal like you're a pro All the pain and the truth I wear like a battle wound So ashamed, so confused I was broken and bruised Now I'm a warrior Now I've got thicker skin I'm a warrior I'm stronger than I've ever been And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in I'm a warrior And you can never hurt me again Out of the ashes, I'm burning like a fire You can save your apologies, you're nothing but a liar I've got shame, I've got scars That I will never show I'm a survivor In more ways than you know There's a part of me I can't get back A little girl grew up too fast All it took was once, I'll never be the same Now I'm taking back my life today Nothing left that you can say Cause you are never gonna take the blame anyway You can never hurt me again..[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom