Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="twisted" data-source="post: 18943623" data-attributes="member: 82108"><p>I'm supposed to talk to you</p><p>don't even know where to start</p><p>don't wanna stand with the setting sun..</p><p>tell me does it really show..</p><p></p><p>I'll promise you anything</p><p>place your hand over your heart..</p><p>don't want to fool my self anymore</p><p>think nobody else will ever know..</p><p></p><p>Mr. white up all night</p><p>hiding in my room..</p><p>mr. white so uptight</p><p>black shapes of doom..</p><p></p><p>could never show you how I feel</p><p>even so I didn't care</p><p>it's only that inside and I'm so tired..</p><p>so tired of being all alone..</p><p></p><p>now the hours are breathing..</p><p>gone like tears in yesterdays rain..</p><p>I remember voices telling me</p><p>secrets of mind changing reality..</p><p></p><p>Mr. white up all night</p><p>hiding in my room..</p><p>Mr. white so uptight </p><p>black shapes of doom</p><p></p><p>Mr. White up all night</p><p>always look the same..</p><p>Mr. white so uptight</p><p>even knows my name ..</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="twisted, post: 18943623, member: 82108"] I'm supposed to talk to you don't even know where to start don't wanna stand with the setting sun.. tell me does it really show.. I'll promise you anything place your hand over your heart.. don't want to fool my self anymore think nobody else will ever know.. Mr. white up all night hiding in my room.. mr. white so uptight black shapes of doom.. could never show you how I feel even so I didn't care it's only that inside and I'm so tired.. so tired of being all alone.. now the hours are breathing.. gone like tears in yesterdays rain.. I remember voices telling me secrets of mind changing reality.. Mr. white up all night hiding in my room.. Mr. white so uptight black shapes of doom Mr. White up all night always look the same.. Mr. white so uptight even knows my name .. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom