Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="twisted" data-source="post: 19016012" data-attributes="member: 82108"><p>sparkling grey..they are my own veins..</p><p>any more than a whisper </p><p>any sudden movement of my heart..</p><p>and I know, I know I'll have to watch them pass away</p><p>just get thru this day</p><p></p><p>give up your way, you could be anything</p><p>give up my way, and lose myself</p><p>not today, that's too much guilt to pay..</p><p></p><p>sickened in the sun</p><p>you dared tell me you love me</p><p>but you held me down and screamed you wanted me to die</p><p>honey you know, you know I'd never hurt you that way</p><p>you are just too pretty in your pain..</p><p></p><p>give up my way, and I could be anything</p><p>I'll make my own way</p><p>without your senseless hate...</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="twisted, post: 19016012, member: 82108"] sparkling grey..they are my own veins.. any more than a whisper any sudden movement of my heart.. and I know, I know I'll have to watch them pass away just get thru this day give up your way, you could be anything give up my way, and lose myself not today, that's too much guilt to pay.. sickened in the sun you dared tell me you love me but you held me down and screamed you wanted me to die honey you know, you know I'd never hurt you that way you are just too pretty in your pain.. give up my way, and I could be anything I'll make my own way without your senseless hate... [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom