Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="^Buddhika^" data-source="post: 20417198" data-attributes="member: 476659"><p><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px"><p style="text-align: center">After some time I've finally made up my mind</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">She is the girl and I really want to make her mine</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">I'm searching everywhere to find her again</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">To tell her I love her</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">And I'm sorry 'bout the things I've done </p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">I find her standing in front of the church</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">The only place in town where I didn't search</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">She looks so happy in her weddingdress</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">But she's crying while she's saying this </p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">[Chorus:]</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Boy I've missed your kisses all the time but this is</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Twentyfive minutes too late</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Though you travelled so far boy I'm sorry your are</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Twentyfive minutes too late </p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Against the wind I'm going home again</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Wishing me back to the time when we were more than friends </p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">But still I see her in front of the church</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Out in the streets</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Places where hungry hearts have nothing to eat</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Inside my head</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Still I can hear the words she said </p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">I can still hear her say.......</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: blue"><span style="font-size: 12px"></p><p></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="^Buddhika^, post: 20417198, member: 476659"] [COLOR="blue"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]After some time I've finally made up my mind She is the girl and I really want to make her mine I'm searching everywhere to find her again To tell her I love her And I'm sorry 'bout the things I've done I find her standing in front of the church The only place in town where I didn't search She looks so happy in her weddingdress But she's crying while she's saying this [Chorus:] Boy I've missed your kisses all the time but this is Twentyfive minutes too late Though you travelled so far boy I'm sorry your are Twentyfive minutes too late Against the wind I'm going home again Wishing me back to the time when we were more than friends But still I see her in front of the church Out in the streets Places where hungry hearts have nothing to eat Inside my head Still I can hear the words she said I can still hear her say....... [/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom