Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="^Buddhika^" data-source="post: 21123001" data-attributes="member: 476659"><p><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px"><p style="text-align: center"><strong>Smile, an everlasting smile</strong></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">A smile can bring you near to me</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Don't ever let me find you gone</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Cause that would bring a tear to me</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">This world has lost it's glory</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Lets start a brand new story</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Now my love</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">You think that I don't even mean</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">A single word I say...</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">It's only words</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">And words are all I have</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">To take your heart away</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px"><strong>Talk, in everlasting words</strong></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">And dedicate them all, to me</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">And I will give you all my life</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">I'm here if you should call to me</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">You think that I don't even mean</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">a single word I say...</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">This world has lost it's glory</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Let's start a brand new story</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">Now, my love</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">You think that I don't even mean</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px">a single word I say...</p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px"></p></span></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="color: Blue"><span style="font-size: 12px"></p><p></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="^Buddhika^, post: 21123001, member: 476659"] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][CENTER][B]Smile, an everlasting smile[/B] A smile can bring you near to me Don't ever let me find you gone Cause that would bring a tear to me This world has lost it's glory Lets start a brand new story Now my love You think that I don't even mean A single word I say... It's only words And words are all I have To take your heart away [B]Talk, in everlasting words[/B] And dedicate them all, to me And I will give you all my life I'm here if you should call to me You think that I don't even mean a single word I say... This world has lost it's glory Let's start a brand new story Now, my love You think that I don't even mean a single word I say... [/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Haya warak paha keeyada? (haya wadi kireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom