Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="precious" data-source="post: 21289452" data-attributes="member: 135216"><p>Hope life's been good to you</p><p>since you've been gone</p><p>I'm doin' fine now--I've finally moved on</p><p>It's not so bad--I'm not that sad</p><p></p><p>I'm not surprised just how well I survived</p><p>I'm over the worst, and I feel so alive</p><p>I can't complain--I'm free again</p><p></p><p>And it only hurts when I'm breathing</p><p>My heart only breaks when it's beating</p><p>My dreams only die when I'm dreaming</p><p>So, I hold my breath--to forget</p><p></p><p>Don't think I'm lyin' 'round cryin' at night</p><p>There's no need to worry, I'm really all right</p><p>I've never looked back--as a matter of fact..</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="precious, post: 21289452, member: 135216"] Hope life's been good to you since you've been gone I'm doin' fine now--I've finally moved on It's not so bad--I'm not that sad I'm not surprised just how well I survived I'm over the worst, and I feel so alive I can't complain--I'm free again And it only hurts when I'm breathing My heart only breaks when it's beating My dreams only die when I'm dreaming So, I hold my breath--to forget Don't think I'm lyin' 'round cryin' at night There's no need to worry, I'm really all right I've never looked back--as a matter of fact.. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom