Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="precious" data-source="post: 21394297" data-attributes="member: 135216"><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>As the sun comes up, as the moon goes down</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>These heavy notions creep around</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>It makes me think, long ago..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I was brought into this life a little lamb,</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>A little lamb..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Courageous, stumbling</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Fearless was my middle name..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>But somewhere there I lost my way</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Everyone walks the same</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Expecting me to step</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>the narrow path they've laid</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>they claim to walk unafraid</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I'll be clumsy instead,</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Hold me, love me or leave me high..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Say "keep within the boundaries if you want to play."</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Say "contradiction only makes it harder."</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>How can I be</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>What I want To be..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>When all I want to do is strip away</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>these stilled constraints</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>And crush this charade..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Shred this sad masquerade</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I don't need no persuading</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I'll trip, fall, pick myself up and</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>walk unafraid</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I'll be clumsy instead,</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Hold me, love me or leave me high.</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>If I have a bag of rocks to carry as I go</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I just want to hold my head up high</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I don't care what I have to step over</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I'm prepared to look you in the eye</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>And if you see familiarity</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>then celebrate the contradiction</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Help me when I fall to</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>walk unafraid..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I'll be clumsy instead</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Hold me,love or leave me high..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="precious, post: 21394297, member: 135216"] [COLOR="Purple"][B]As the sun comes up, as the moon goes down These heavy notions creep around It makes me think, long ago.. I was brought into this life a little lamb, A little lamb.. Courageous, stumbling Fearless was my middle name.. But somewhere there I lost my way Everyone walks the same Expecting me to step the narrow path they've laid they claim to walk unafraid I'll be clumsy instead, Hold me, love me or leave me high.. Say "keep within the boundaries if you want to play." Say "contradiction only makes it harder." How can I be What I want To be.. When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints And crush this charade.. Shred this sad masquerade I don't need no persuading I'll trip, fall, pick myself up and walk unafraid I'll be clumsy instead, Hold me, love me or leave me high. If I have a bag of rocks to carry as I go I just want to hold my head up high I don't care what I have to step over I'm prepared to look you in the eye And if you see familiarity then celebrate the contradiction Help me when I fall to walk unafraid.. I'll be clumsy instead Hold me,love or leave me high.. [/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom