Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="precious" data-source="post: 21426720" data-attributes="member: 135216"><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>You're giving me a million reasons to let you go</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>You're giving me a million reasons to quit the show</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>You're givin' me a million reasons</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Give me a million reasons</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Givin' me a million reasons..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>About a million reasons</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>If I had a highway, I would run for the hills</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>If you could find a dry way, I'd forever be still</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>But you're giving me a million reasons</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Give me a million reasons</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Givin' me a million reasons</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>About a million reasons..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I bow down to pray</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I try to make the worst seem better</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Lord, show me the way</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>To cut through all his worn out leather</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>But baby, I just need one good one to stay..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Head stuck in a cycle, I look off and I stare</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>It's like that I've stopped breathing, but completely aware</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>'Cause you're giving me a million reasons</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Give me a million reasons</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Givin' me a million reasons</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>About a million reasons</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>And if you say something that you might even mean</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>It's hard to even fathom which parts I should believe</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>'Cause you're giving me a million reasons</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Give me a million reasons</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Givin' me a million reasons</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>About a million reasons..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I bow down to pray</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I try to make the worst seem better</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Lord, show me the way</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>To cut through all his worn out leather</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>But baby, I just need one good one to stay</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Baby I'm bleedin', bleedin'</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Stay</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Can't you give me what I'm needin', needin'</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Every heartbreak makes it hard to keep the faith</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>But baby, I just need one good one</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Good one, good one, good one, good one, good one..</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="precious, post: 21426720, member: 135216"] [COLOR="Purple"][B]You're giving me a million reasons to let you go You're giving me a million reasons to quit the show You're givin' me a million reasons Give me a million reasons Givin' me a million reasons.. About a million reasons If I had a highway, I would run for the hills If you could find a dry way, I'd forever be still But you're giving me a million reasons Give me a million reasons Givin' me a million reasons About a million reasons.. I bow down to pray I try to make the worst seem better Lord, show me the way To cut through all his worn out leather I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away But baby, I just need one good one to stay.. Head stuck in a cycle, I look off and I stare It's like that I've stopped breathing, but completely aware 'Cause you're giving me a million reasons Give me a million reasons Givin' me a million reasons About a million reasons And if you say something that you might even mean It's hard to even fathom which parts I should believe 'Cause you're giving me a million reasons Give me a million reasons Givin' me a million reasons About a million reasons.. I bow down to pray I try to make the worst seem better Lord, show me the way To cut through all his worn out leather I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away But baby, I just need one good one to stay Baby I'm bleedin', bleedin' Stay Can't you give me what I'm needin', needin' Every heartbreak makes it hard to keep the faith But baby, I just need one good one Good one, good one, good one, good one, good one.. [/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom