Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="precious" data-source="post: 21481570" data-attributes="member: 135216"><p><span style="color: purple"><strong>These four lonely walls have changed the way I feel</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: purple"><strong>The way I feel, I'm standing still</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: purple"><strong>And nothing else matters now, you're not here</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: purple"><strong>So where are you? I've been calling you, I'm missing you</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: purple"><strong>Where else can I go? Where else can I go?</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: purple"><strong>Chasing you, chasing you</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: purple"><strong>Memories turn to dust, please don't bury us</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: purple"><strong>I got you, I got you.. </strong></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="precious, post: 21481570, member: 135216"] [COLOR="purple"][B]These four lonely walls have changed the way I feel The way I feel, I'm standing still And nothing else matters now, you're not here So where are you? I've been calling you, I'm missing you Where else can I go? Where else can I go? Chasing you, chasing you Memories turn to dust, please don't bury us I got you, I got you.. [/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom