Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="lankanatha" data-source="post: 21481763" data-attributes="member: 150325"><p><span style="font-size: 12px">When I wake up to your footsteps</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">As you get up out of bed</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">They make a song that sounds so simple</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">But it dances in my head</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">A melody so perfect</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">That it gets me through the day</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">And the thought of us forever</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Is one that won't ever go away</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">All I need to know is</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Where to start</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Take my hand and show me forever</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">So never will I ever let you go</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">So let's hold on together</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">To this paper and this pen</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">And write down every letter</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">To every word we've ever said</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">All I need to know is</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Where to start</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Take my hand and show me forever</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">So never will I ever let you go</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Let's write our story</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">And let's sing our song</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Let's hang our pictures on the wall</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">All these precious moments</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">That we carved in stone</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Are only memories after all</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Memories after all</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Memories after all</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">You know, you gave me hope</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">But I've got to let go</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">I've got to let go</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">It's taking its toll</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Deep in my soul</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Now I've got to let go</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">We wrote our story</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">And we sang our songs</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">We hung our pictures on the wall</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Now those precious moments</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">That we carved in stone</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px">Are only memories after all</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="lankanatha, post: 21481763, member: 150325"] [SIZE="3"]When I wake up to your footsteps As you get up out of bed They make a song that sounds so simple But it dances in my head A melody so perfect That it gets me through the day And the thought of us forever Is one that won't ever go away All I need to know is Where to start Take my hand and show me forever So never will I ever let you go So let's hold on together To this paper and this pen And write down every letter To every word we've ever said All I need to know is Where to start Take my hand and show me forever So never will I ever let you go Let's write our story And let's sing our song Let's hang our pictures on the wall All these precious moments That we carved in stone Are only memories after all Memories after all Memories after all You know, you gave me hope But I've got to let go I've got to let go It's taking its toll Deep in my soul Now I've got to let go We wrote our story And we sang our songs We hung our pictures on the wall Now those precious moments That we carved in stone Are only memories after all[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom