Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="aravinda145" data-source="post: 21508741" data-attributes="member: 10005"><p>උඹලා අහල තියෙනවද gloomy sunday song එක. මේකට කියන්නෙ suicide song එක කියලා. මේකෙ ඔරිජිනල් එක අහපු උන් සියදිවි නසාගෙන තියෙනවලු.අහලා බලපං.මේ ඔරිරිනල් එක නෙවේ.</p><p>Sunday is gloomy, </p><p>My hours are slumberless.</p><p>Dearest, the shadows</p><p>I live with are numberless.</p><p></p><p>Little white flowers</p><p>Will never awaken you.</p><p>Not where the black coach</p><p>Of sorrow has taken you.</p><p></p><p>Angels have no thought</p><p>Of ever returning you.</p><p>Would they be angry</p><p>If I thought of joining you?</p><p></p><p>Gloomy Sunday</p><p></p><p>Gloomy is Sunday, </p><p>With shadows I spend it all.</p><p>My heart and I, have</p><p>Decided to end it all.</p><p></p><p>Soon there'll be candles</p><p>And prayers that are said, I know.</p><p>Let them not weep, </p><p>Let them know that I'm glad to go.</p><p></p><p>Death is no dream, </p><p>For in death I'm caressing you.</p><p>With the last breath of my soul, </p><p>I'll be blessin' you.</p><p></p><p>Gloomy Sunday</p><p></p><p>Dreaming, I was only dreaming.</p><p>I wake and I find you asleep</p><p>In the deep of my heart, dear.</p><p></p><p>Darling, I hope that</p><p>My dream never haunted you.</p><p>My heart is telling you, </p><p>How much I wanted you.</p><p></p><p>[YOUTUBE]Sbsg_lqqKxk[/YOUTUBE]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="aravinda145, post: 21508741, member: 10005"] උඹලා අහල තියෙනවද gloomy sunday song එක. මේකට කියන්නෙ suicide song එක කියලා. මේකෙ ඔරිජිනල් එක අහපු උන් සියදිවි නසාගෙන තියෙනවලු.අහලා බලපං.මේ ඔරිරිනල් එක නෙවේ. Sunday is gloomy, My hours are slumberless. Dearest, the shadows I live with are numberless. Little white flowers Will never awaken you. Not where the black coach Of sorrow has taken you. Angels have no thought Of ever returning you. Would they be angry If I thought of joining you? Gloomy Sunday Gloomy is Sunday, With shadows I spend it all. My heart and I, have Decided to end it all. Soon there'll be candles And prayers that are said, I know. Let them not weep, Let them know that I'm glad to go. Death is no dream, For in death I'm caressing you. With the last breath of my soul, I'll be blessin' you. Gloomy Sunday Dreaming, I was only dreaming. I wake and I find you asleep In the deep of my heart, dear. Darling, I hope that My dream never haunted you. My heart is telling you, How much I wanted you. [YOUTUBE]Sbsg_lqqKxk[/YOUTUBE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Asuwa dahayen wadi kalama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom