Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="precious" data-source="post: 21576239" data-attributes="member: 135216"><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>You know the bed feels warmer</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Sleeping here alone</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>You know I dream in colour</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>And do the things I want</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>You think you got the best of me</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Think you've had the last laugh</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Bet you think that everything good is gone</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Think you left me broken down</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Think that I'd come running back</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>What doesn't kill you makes you stronger</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Stand a little taller</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>What doesn't kill you makes a fighter</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Footsteps even lighter</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Just me, myself and I</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>What doesn't kill you makes you stronger</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Stand a little taller</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>You heard that I was starting over with someone new</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>They told you I was moving on over you</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>You didn't think that I'd come back</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>I'd come back swinging</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>You try to break me, but you see</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Thanks to you I got a new thing started</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Thanks to you I'm not the broken-hearted</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>Thanks to you I'm finally thinking about me</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>You know in the end the day you left was just my beginning</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong>In the end...</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: Purple"><strong></strong></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="precious, post: 21576239, member: 135216"] [COLOR="Purple"][B] You know the bed feels warmer Sleeping here alone You know I dream in colour And do the things I want You think you got the best of me Think you've had the last laugh Bet you think that everything good is gone Think you left me broken down Think that I'd come running back Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone What doesn't kill you makes a fighter Footsteps even lighter Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger Just me, myself and I What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone You heard that I was starting over with someone new They told you I was moving on over you You didn't think that I'd come back I'd come back swinging You try to break me, but you see Thanks to you I got a new thing started Thanks to you I'm not the broken-hearted Thanks to you I'm finally thinking about me You know in the end the day you left was just my beginning In the end... [/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hathara warak wissa keeyada? (Hathara wadi karanna 20)
Post reply
Top
Bottom