Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Aarya" data-source="post: 21584049" data-attributes="member: 11528"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">(When I first saw you, I saw love.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">And the first time you touched me, I felt love.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">And after all this time, you're still the one I love.)</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">Looks like we made it</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">Look how far we've come, my baby</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">We mighta took the long way</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">We knew we'd get there someday</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">They said, "I bet they'll never make it."</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">But just look at us holding on</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">We're still together, still going strong</span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Aarya, post: 21584049, member: 11528"] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo](When I first saw you, I saw love. And the first time you touched me, I felt love. And after all this time, you're still the one I love.) Looks like we made it Look how far we've come, my baby We mighta took the long way We knew we'd get there someday They said, "I bet they'll never make it." But just look at us holding on We're still together, still going strong[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom