Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Entertainment
ElaKiri Lyrics
පද පේළී - EK LYRICS THREAD PART 2
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Aarya" data-source="post: 21584064" data-attributes="member: 11528"><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">Maybe just the touch of a hand</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">Oh me I fall in love with you every single day</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">And I just wanna tell you I am</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">So honey now</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">Take me into your loving arms</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">Place your head on my beating heart</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">I'm thinking out loud</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo">Maybe we found love right where we are</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="color: Indigo"></span></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Aarya, post: 21584064, member: 11528"] [SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo] And darling I will be loving you 'til we're 70 And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23 And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways Maybe just the touch of a hand Oh me I fall in love with you every single day And I just wanna tell you I am So honey now Take me into your loving arms Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars Place your head on my beating heart I'm thinking out loud Maybe we found love right where we are [/COLOR][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom